Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Wonderland Body Lotion uploaded by Andrea E.Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Wonderland Body Lotion uploaded by Kate S.Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Wonderland Body Lotion uploaded by Amy B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Buy on Amazon
  • "I got this for Christmas last year and I loved it INSTANTLY! It has a fruity kind of scent. That last a for hours. I use it anytime I wash my hands so my hands smell good. And when I get out of the shower all over I use it. It's very moisturizing and I would buy this again!" in 6 reviews
Meghan C.
This is the best scent Bath and Body ever released! It smells good for all seasons not just winter. I wish it was still carried today! It makes my skin so smooth and everyone is always commenting on how nice I smell!Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Wonderland Body Lotion
Victoria W.
Bowling Green, OH
This one is my all time favorite!! I used to use this everyday its a great price for the size of the bottle, and the smells lasts all throughout the day. Although it smells great it still makes me break out a little bit. I would recommend if you are not allergic
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
Bath and body works has a great selection of holiday scents. Their candles, lotion and shower gel are my favorite products. Christmas isn't complete without a shopping trip to smell all the new collection.
Leigh Ann G.
Lancaster, PA
I was not a great fan of the scent of this lotion. It did not work well for me at all. I did not mind the texture (it's pretty much the same as all the others), but the smell just turned me off. It seemed fine in the store, but it may have been mixed with all the other scents so I did not notice. I will not be buying this particular scent again.
Aubrey F.
Grand Blanc, MI
Who doesn't love Bath & Body Works products??!! It would be hard to write a bad review for them I think. I love this particular lotion because the scent is amazing. It takes you to a warm and fuzzy place when it is cold outside. In the winter, I use this lotion almost every night after my shower. You wont be disappointed!!!!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body works, but it's only a seasonal scent. I've always like the lotions from Bath and Body works and have never had a negative experience from their products. The lotions are super affordable and go on sale in between seasons!
Mackenzie P.
I simply love this product. It smells divine and it feels like heaven for your body/hands. When I applied it, it wasn't greasy or oily at all but it had a very thick, creamy consistency that spread easily over my skin. I put it on in the morning and I could still smell it at dinnertime. It does have a little bit overwhelming scent at first but that will quickly fade away.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
This lotion came out during Christmas time at Bath and Body Works. This lotion smelled so good. It smelled just like snow in the Christmas time. It had a small amount of a sweet smell. I used every ounce of this lotion because it smelled so good.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
This is my daughters favorite scent. She made me buy 6 bottles so she could keep it all year long! She wears it everyday and has sensitive skin and it has never broke her out or caused any irritation. If they make it again we will be buying more!
Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite holiday scents and I've always been a fan of bath and body works body lotion! It is affordable usually because of the sales that go on especially during the holidays. However I wouldn't generally pay full price
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Do they make a mist of this scent?