BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This smells so wonderful! The prices of the sprays are kinda pricey compared to what you would find at Walmart or local drug store but the quality is better. Plus when they have sales the prices are great!
Brittney H.
One of my favs! Always loved bath and body works since I was a little kid in middle school! I definitely recommend this product! Smells good and last pretty much all day. For as much as you get fluid wise,it's also a great price! Must try and see for yourself! :)
Anna M.
Meriden, KS
Obviously b&bw doesn't sell this product anymore but I still love it! I find it on resell sites and always get so excited. I think the design of the bottle is absolutely adorable. If they still made this fragrance I would definitely buy it again.
Kristi G.
Logan
This girl loves snow & strawberries so when Bath and Body Works came out with Frosted Snowberry Fine Fragrance Mist, I went mad crazy.  Talk about love at first sight or smell.  I always love to see what the have in store for us next.  No room for improvement in this fragrance.   I would recommend this product.
Natasha B.
Have the lotion and perfume. Obsessed with dachshunds and it has one on it. Love that. Smells nice and faint.
Jennifer M.
All the men I work with love this. I keep it at my desk. Nice subtle scent. Super cute packaging.