MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance

Is this a good everyday scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist!
Jess K.
Audubon, NJ
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jess K.
My favorite winter Bath and Body works scent. It’s a mix of sweet creamy coconut, and a floral fresh freesia mixed with vanilla. It can really be worn all year.
Angela S.
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Angela S.
This is my most favorite from Bath and Body. For me almost anything coconut. It smells so good, lasts long and I get compliments anytime I wear it. 🥥 The lotion makes my skin so soft and the shimmer leaves a light shimmer on my skin.. I absolutely love it and will be disappointed if they ever do away with it. Highly recommend ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist I absolutely love this spray!! I cant wait for the winter products to come out so I can get this as it's a seasonal item. I have the soap, body wash, and cream!! It has that coconut smell but mixed with other scents I cant explain how I want to lol. Just know it smells good
Mandy E.
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mandy E.
This stuff is great. I got it from my husband for Christmas and although the name says frosted Coconut Snowball (and its in pretty Christmas packaging) all I can think is its summer! Fast forward...its Aug and I have wore this all winter and now all summer-it definitely is my summer scent! It is totally a sit on the beach with a piña colada in hand type body spray. It smells divine!
Rika S.
Chicago
This fragrance doesn't remind me of Christmas, Winter, or cold weather. It's very tropical, and one of BBW's best coconut scents. The winter designs this comes in totally throws people off, making them think it's a wintry fragrance, when it really isn't. I love it, regardless! It's a keeper!
Destiny B.
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Destiny B.
As someone who isn’t a big fan of coconut, I have to say I saw beyond impressed with this product. While you can smell and enjoy the scent of coconut, it is not overwhelming! Highly recommended
Diane M.
Coram
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Diane M.
I love the smell! It’s coconut and nice And I feel like it can be worn everyday... who can go without it? I mean sooo nice..
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
This body mist smells great like a coconut its fresh and delicious. It's called Coconut Snowball. Perfect if you like the smell of coconut.
Rachel W.
BAYTOWN, TX
Bath & Body Works® Holiday Tradition Frosted Coconut Snowball Fragrance Mist uploaded by Rachel W.
The aroma is coconut sweet but not overpowering. I love the travel size for the convenience of carrying it in my purse for refreshing touch ups during the day.
Isyss C.
One of the best scents in my opinion! Decided to pick up a new scent and definitely was not disappointed in my choice.