BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist. Our carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance

Buy on Amazon
Claire M.
Carencro
Okay this smells amazing!!! I literally should have gotten more bottles because it just smells so good! I'm being serious there is a slight hint of coconut and vanilla! It's so refreshing! Bath and Body works is such a fun place to shop at and I will always return!:)
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I got this scent in the dells on a trip. I got the lotion and the spray and I hardly use it cause it’s limited. I love this one so much. Smells like toasted marshmallows and coconut !!! I would buy it again if bath and body works makes it official scent 🖤🖤
Mandy E.
This stuff is great. I got it from my husband for Christmas and although the name says frosted Coconut Snowball (and its in pretty Christmas packaging) all I can think is its summer! Fast forward...its Aug and I have wore this all winter and now all summer-it definitely is my summer scent! It is totally a sit on the beach with a piña colada in hand type body spray. It smells divine!
Kelsey B.
One of my friends bought me this as a Christmas present and I absolutely love it. I typically don’t necessarily like Coconut scents, but I’m in love with this one. The scent is very sweet and although it smells like coconut, the coconut scent isn’t too over powering. It may be a holiday scent, but I wear it all the time. I love it so much.
Marie Q.
it smells really good and has a winter fell to it as well. it was a really great price and it lasts quite awhile. the smell lasts for a long time and i would definitely buy it again. i use mine all the time, but because it is seasonal, i have been trying to not use it so much.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
I purchased this one last Christmas and I just loved it, its already half empty and the thing now is that I want a new one and Bath and Body doesn't have it anymore on the website that makes me sad. The smell is unique and I get a lot of compliments about it
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
If you are a fan of Coconut THIS is your product! Pair this with the body cream and the fragrance will last all day. I picked this up at a local mall so very easy to find in a mall near you
Edmarie P.
Tampa, FL
I got this as a Christmas gift and I'm not a really a big fan of coconut scents but I really enjoy using this is so refreshing on the skin and it last me a long time if i knew how to get it again I definitely will
Janelle W.
Cottage Grove, MN
Smells like a dream! A very coconuty minty scent. Has a great amount of scent; not too strong but it is also there. You can find this product at bath and body works, there is a store in most malls!
kyndal b.
this is most definitely one of my favorite fragrances from bath and body works, there's no telling how long it lasts due to how much you use it , i love there holiday scents but this is most definitely my favorite!