Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY Room Spray uploaded by Danielle C.Bath & Body Works® HOLIDAY Room Spray uploaded by Isabella A.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Instantly freshen your home with two quick bursts of fragrance and fill every room with its very own Eau de Parfum! Exclusively developed by our team of home fragrance experts for long-lasting scent.

Danielle C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of my absolute favorite house sprays. It is extremely fragrant and last a really long time. Its better than most house fragrances you can buy in the grocery store like Febreze or Glade. The vanilla bean Noel has a great vanilla smell very strong but not overpowering. And the product itself lasts a very long time. I sprayed mine everyday for almost 6 months before it ran out. It's a shame that it's seasonal because it is such a great set but they do have other vanilla sense that are very close. Bath & Body Works White Barn
Hannah A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a very concentrated room spray that lasted many years! I only used it during the holidays, but I would love to get more of them. They are great in the bathroom and for freshening up a house that hasn't had a chance to be aired out during the Winter. I would buy them on sale again. I believe that I bought one and got the other one free or half off. Either way, it was a great deal. It quickly fills the room and is very long lasting. More so than a candle. Don't spray too much or it will quickly become overpowering and nauseating. Less is more with this one.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I adore this room spray scent by Bath and Body Works because it is a perfect minty scent for the holidays. It does a great job of filling any room with the scent when used, but unfortunately the scent doesn't last as long as I had hoped it would. I would buy it again!
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
I love bath and body works period. But I love their room sprays especially because they’re so much easier than worrying about a Tart burner all day. Just a couple squirts and my room smells good. Only con is the sprays are just a little strong.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
Someone got me a bottle and I tried it out. While the smell was amazing after you spray it the scent seems to wear out shortly after. Next time I think I’ll look for this scent in a candle.
Destiny B.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells just like Christmas I mean it is amazing smells to great. It does have a very strong smell so if you don’t like that then I wouldn’t purchase it. I on the other hand like it.
Jordan F.
Jacksonville
Not my favorite scent and wasn’t what I expected by just sniffing it once, once I actually started spraying it around, but it did still smell great and was great for the holidays.
Jeannette V.
Genoa City, WI
Smells so good, and keeps the room smelling good for a while. No more than two sprays needed. I have many different fragrances of these, and have accidentally sprayed a hotel room with 3 or 4 puffs. It was rough until we aired out the room. So this is your warning. 😂
Abby P.
I LOVE these sprays!!! They last forever because a tiny spritz is all you need. They are very concentrated! I have a bottle of the Winter scent which is one of my favorites that I have probably had for three years now! I love all of bath & body works scents too!
Prescilla R.
Palmetto, FL
Bath and body works is the place to go if you want your room to smell amazing! I love this scent so much! Reminds me of Christmas! I usually always stock up! It can get pricey sometimes but they do always have amazing deals and coupons !