Bath & Body Works Hello Sunshine Body Lotion Travel Size 3 Oz uploaded by Brandy J.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I love BATH AND BODY WORKS LOTIONS. BEST lotions ive ever used and they smell soooo good. It doesn't leave that nasty dirty hand feeling like some other ones do. I recommend to everyone! Super worth it!
Makayla G.
One of my all time favorites!! I could wear this any day, everyday! I use this product almost if not everyday. Very affordable! Not really any cons about this product. 10/10 would recommend ☺️
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
This stuff smells SOOOOOO GOOD! My best friend used to work for B&BW and she had every scent you could think of! This was one of my favorites!! clean and summery scent!
Hannah S.
This is honestly so good! It's perfect for the spring time and it's very moisturizing if you have an dry skin! I definitely recommend this!
Mariah B.
This is my FAVE Bath & Body Works scent!! Perfect for spring/summer! The lotion feels luxurious going on, and the scent lasts all day!
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR
The scent is extremely strong and lasts a while. So if you're looking for something subtle, this probably isn't your product of choice.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Mmmm this smells amazing!! Bath& body works has so many delicious smells! I own so many of there sprays, lotions, and lip glosses
Julie V.
Lakeland, TN
Truly smells like a sunshiny day! Great for some cheer in your life no matter what the season--love the pic on the bottle, too!
Angelica L.
La pryor, TX
It is such a summer scent!
I love that the lotion just gets absorbed by my skin and the scent lingers almost all day!
Jamie T.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells amazing! Great for summer! One of my favorite Bath and Bodyworks scents!