Bath & Body Works Hello Sunshine Body Lotion Travel Size 3 Oz uploaded by Brandy J.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Hello Sunshine Body Lotion Travel Size 3 Oz
  • "Oh how I love the smells of Bath and body work products but this Hello Sunshine body lotion has the best tropical smell I've smelled in forever. Also these lotions have a very long lasting smell and hydrates your skin beautifully." in 3 reviews
Jen S.
Aberdeen, MD
I was such a copycat with this scent: one of my sisters friends was wearing it and I had to have it for myself. I use this one all year round, on my hands, feet, elbows, and sometimes my knees as well. The smell will put you in a great mood--it's light and sweet with a lot of complexity to it.
Gabrielle W.
Arlington, VA
I love Bath & Body's Travel size lotions to throw in my purse or keep in my desk in order to avoid dry hands. This scent is a great summer smell. This lotion doesn't leave your hands smelling greasy. I just find that I would like it to last longer. I find myself reapplying it often.
Angelia A.
Barryville, NY
I carried this lotion around with me all summer so far and love it! It smells so good and is not too strong. It's the perfect size and fits perfectly in your purse, but my most favorite thing about this product is that it's water based and not alcohol so it won't dry out your hands.
I highly recommend this lotion!
LaShara D.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
I love the way this product smells!! It's a good temporary body moisturizer. It's doesn't keep me moistures very long. But overall it's a nice product, it's more for a good smell.
Nicole N.
Wyoming, MI
smells amazing, and because its travel size, it's so easy to carry with you! I have dry skin so using this often is a must, it's a great price! plus bath and body works always has great coupons and deals!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I love this. The scent is nice and clean, citrus. The lotion has many oils that are great for the skin to keep it soft and smooth. I think this is a great price for the product.
Cari P.
If I could describe the smell of this one, it would be "happy," instead of the typical floral scent. The packaging gives you that hint of walking through a field of flowers, however the smell redirects you to the warmth of the sun rather than the smell of flowers. I got mine during a sale for like $1.50
Brittany N.
Dayton, OH
this is one of my go to scents it isnt too over bearing so its one I use often during the spring. The bottle is almost too big honestly, I have to throw so many of these out because they expire before I can use more than half of it It goes on very silky and keeps the scent
Yuricela D.
Austin, TX
I love BATH AND BODY WORKS LOTIONS. BEST lotions ive ever used and they smell soooo good. It doesn't leave that nasty dirty hand feeling like some other ones do. I recommend to everyone! Super worth it!