BY BATH & BODY WORKS #42 in Lotion

• Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?3 Answers
  • What does this smell like ? 2 Answers
  • What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?4 Answers
Bath & Body Works Hello Beautiful Ultra Shea Body Cream
  • " I absolutely love Bath and Body Works body cream!! I have extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day long! The large selection of fragrances are awesome! I can put it on after I shower everyday and I don't have to stress about my ashy skin! Ha especially during the cold months. " in 48 reviews
  • " I absolutely love Bath and Body Works body cream!! I have extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day long! The large selection of fragrances are awesome! I can put it on after I shower everyday and I don't have to stress about my ashy skin! Ha especially during the cold months. " in 16 reviews
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
Fav scent EVER from Bath and Body Works. It’s light enough not to be overpowering, but smells great all day. My husband is always hugging me at the end of the day and telling me I smell great, so I know the scent LASTS. Fresh and clean smelling, despite being a floral, which I typically don’t like. I also like White Citrus.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Normally I don’t like lotion from bath and body works because it dries out my skin but this stuff doesn’t leave me feeling dry at all! I love how it moisturizes, I usually use it on my legs! The price is very reasonable and I love this scent in particular because it has a really nice floral scent without being too overpowering.
Carrie G.
Racine, WI
This is a Shea body cream that has a great floral scent and it actually moisturizes. The scent with hints of Jasmine and pink nectarine along with others lasts all day. This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents and it’s safe for most people. I haven’t gotten a complaint on it yet!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love this scent!!!!! I received this from my daughter for Christmas. It feels amazing on my skin, and the fragrance is so long lasting. If you haven't tried this product, I highly recommend giving it a try. I don't know how affordable it was, being that it was a gift, but this one I would need again.
Ciara C.
Amelia , OH
I couldn’t find the body butter but this was pretty much the same thing. I love the consistency of this product, the scent is so fresh. I love how smooth it makes my skin feel and how it makes my skin glow.
Megan D.
Cleveland, OH
Absolutely a beautiful scent and definitely my favorite. I recommend the both lotion and spray. I love the smell so much that I do tend to use a lot of both, but I would definitely repurchase, and I usually like trying different scents.
Megan I.
Frankenmuth, MI
One of my favorite lotions and scents from Bath and Body Works! I don’t like flowery scents fyi. This has been one of the most recent products I bought from Bath and Body Works! I always use this product after I shower and it moisturizers perfectly!
kandiss J.
This smells so good! It reminds me of a topical island. Its beautiful! I gifted one to my mom and she loves it too. Its sweet with notes of mango, Jasmine, grapefruit, sugarcane, Kukui wood. I almost want to eat it lol. I recommend it.
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
I have probably reviewed this and forgot but oh my gosh this is my favorite bath and body works scent. The 12 hour body cream is amazing. I prefer this to their actually lotion. The body cream dries into the skin nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling super greasy or wierd. Love the scent and love the product! This is a must try for everyone if you haven't
Lizette G.
The "Hello Beautiful" cream is very hydrating and smells incredibly good. I also have the perfume which smells as good as the cream I love these products and hope you guys do too.
Marissa S.
I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nene D.
What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Loida O.
Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?
Valentina B.
This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?