Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Keaunce A.
Keaunce A.
Lafayette, LA

Not only do I feel like they named this product in my honor it also smells AMAZING. I purchased this product in a gift set for a friend a few weeks later we met up and when she passed by me she smelt divine. I honestly thought she was wearing perfume from a department store. To my surprise it was Hello Beautiful from Bath and Body works. I was so impressed I bought myself the collection. The lotion is made with Shea moisture which is excellent for my skin. It's very nourishing and I like that the fragrance is long lasting. I highly recommend this product if you enjoy a soft floral fragrance.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Lubbock, TX

HELLO new scent!!! I mean I haven't shopped in a store in a long time and I am one to get stuck in a scent rut! So I went into the store to shop the sale and found this lovely scent! I wanted to review the sugar scrub because it was AMAZING! It will be a great exfoliator for self-tanning. The scent to the lotion is even better! Light, fragrance with a small hint of floral! It won't knock you over like a grandma! I will recommend and may gift this to a friend! LOVE IT!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Kennesaw, GA

As winter keeps its hold on us, our skin is feeling it's wrath. My skin gets super dry and stays all day, but with my schedule I like a lotion I don't have to apply more than 1-2 times. The Shea Body Cream from Bath & Body is always reliable and Hello Beautiful smells great. I also have the shower gel and love it! I don't really apply perfume when I wear their lotions either because it's just the right amount to smell great but stay subtle.
Dee N.
Dee N.

Besides the fact that Bath & Body Works lotions are LIFE! This body cream smells so amazing! Not only does it leave my skin feeling baby smooth, the scent lasts all day long. This body cream moisturizes my skin without leaving that sticky, greasy feeling some thicker creams give you. The body cream is so worth the price, and not to mention Bath & Body Works always have amazing sales!
Chardae F.
Chardae F.
Rosedale , MD

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works! From the moisturizing body creme to their candles! I brought my body creme from the B&BW Store at the mall, I tested the creme first and was in love with the scent before I even rubbed it into my skin. When I did rub it in my hands felt moisturize for the entire day even after washing them again. I would totally recommend this product!
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Avondale, WV

Bath & body works is my favorite place to buy perfume, lotions, candles, bath wash etc. This scent is one of my favs it's a cute name. I absolutely love the scent I would definitely recommend it if you want soft skin I have sensitive skin and I never have problems out of their products. You'll absolutely love this scent. Very strong and long lasting.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.

I love this product! It's so moisturizing but doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. Between frequent handwashing and the cold weather, your skin will love the TLC from this lotion. It keeps your skin hydrated so you don't have to keep reapplying. It smells so good too! It's not too overpowering even for those with scent sensitivities.
Kwan-Yin C.
Kwan-Yin C.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! It's just fresh and feminine enough to wear out on a casual day and subtle enough to use just as a hand cream. I have the travel set to use when I go out of town and a travel size hand lotion for my purse. I love the clean smell it leaves behind. I highly recommend to have the matching spray as well.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Scranton, PA

I absolutely love this product. I find it so hard to find a product that, more so a lotion, that actually keeps my skin moisturized and I don't have to constantly reapply. I love the scent and the way that you can instantly feel your skin become more soft and hydrated even after just the first application. I would recommend this.
Courtney c.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA

I've tried many of the bath and body works lotions and I like the body creams best they don't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. I have very sensitive skin and it's not to harsh on me and for the price it's a good deal and I would buy it again! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nene D.
Nene D.

What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?
Roo B.
Roo B.
Tucuman

Sirve para cualquier tipo de piel??

Join Now