BY BATH & BODY WORKS #70 in Lotion

• Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?2 Answers
  • What does this smell like ? 2 Answers
  • What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?4 Answers
Kianna A.
My favorite smell from Bath & Body works! I’m addicted! The smell is very floral and fresh and it’s long lasting. I use it daily and it makes me feel so refreshed! I’ve been using this product since it came out and I’ll forever use it!! #GiftCrush
kandiss J.
This smells so good! It reminds me of a topical island. Its beautiful! I gifted one to my mom and she loves it too. Its sweet with notes of mango, Jasmine, grapefruit, sugarcane, Kukui wood. I almost want to eat it lol. I recommend it.
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
I have probably reviewed this and forgot but oh my gosh this is my favorite bath and body works scent. The 12 hour body cream is amazing. I prefer this to their actually lotion. The body cream dries into the skin nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling super greasy or wierd. Love the scent and love the product! This is a must try for everyone if you haven't
Alejandra C.
sanford
Great product! Keeps your skin moisturized while smelling great !! I use it on a daily basis! And i never have dried skin it's long lasting I never apply more than once. I buy it every chance I get before it discontinues.
Kirsten S.
Port Barre, LA
Although I do not care for lotion, this one's fragrance counterpart is my main scent that I use on a daily basis. It's not too flowery or too perfumey. It's the perfect amount of both!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
This lotion smells great! The mix of scents id white gardenia, jasmine petals, magnolia blossom, pink nectarine, and cotton. I just dont like how it irritates my legs after shaving.
Brooke G.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this smell! It's not over-powering just the right amount. The price is good and the cream goes a long way! Plus they are always running promotion offers. I definitely recommend this scent and it's also great in the candle!
Rochelle N.
I love this body cream it feels very moisturizing on my skin. It smells very girly, fresh and flowery. It's one of my favorite scents here. I recommend you try this if you have dry skin. I have sensitive skin and it work just fine!
Carina M.
Nicholls
I love this lotion. The scent is the perfect combination of floral scents. The ultra shea maintains my skins super smooth all day Long! It’s awesome! It is definitely a must try !
Hannah B.
Love this scent. One of my favorites at Bath and Body. It’s a perfect, spring, floral scent. I️ use the lotion and body mist everyday. It’s inexpensive and the perfect touch
Marissa S.
I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nene D.
What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Valentina B.
This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?
Loida O.
Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?