BY BATH & BODY WORKS #46 in Lotion

• What does this smell like ? 2 Answers
  • What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?4 Answers
Heather S.
Hagerstown, MD
Fav scent EVER from Bath and Body Works. It’s light enough not to be overpowering, but smells great all day. My husband is always hugging me at the end of the day and telling me I smell great, so I know the scent LASTS. Fresh and clean smelling, despite being a floral, which I typically don’t like. I also like White Citrus.
Carrie G.
Racine, WI
This is a Shea body cream that has a great floral scent and it actually moisturizes. The scent with hints of Jasmine and pink nectarine along with others lasts all day. This is one of my favorite bath and body works scents and it’s safe for most people. I haven’t gotten a complaint on it yet!
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
I love this scent!!!!! I received this from my daughter for Christmas. It feels amazing on my skin, and the fragrance is so long lasting. If you haven't tried this product, I highly recommend giving it a try. I don't know how affordable it was, being that it was a gift, but this one I would need again.
Kianna A.
My favorite smell from Bath & Body works! I’m addicted! The smell is very floral and fresh and it’s long lasting. I use it daily and it makes me feel so refreshed! I’ve been using this product since it came out and I’ll forever use it!! #GiftCrush
kandiss J.
This smells so good! It reminds me of a topical island. Its beautiful! I gifted one to my mom and she loves it too. Its sweet with notes of mango, Jasmine, grapefruit, sugarcane, Kukui wood. I almost want to eat it lol. I recommend it.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
I love buying from bath and body and usually like their products -- even the ones whose scents are potent -- but disliked this cream. It felt oily and smelled VERY florally. Won't buy again for myself.
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
I have probably reviewed this and forgot but oh my gosh this is my favorite bath and body works scent. The 12 hour body cream is amazing. I prefer this to their actually lotion. The body cream dries into the skin nicely and doesn't leave your hands feeling super greasy or wierd. Love the scent and love the product! This is a must try for everyone if you haven't
Kirsten S.
Port Barre, LA
Although I do not care for lotion, this one's fragrance counterpart is my main scent that I use on a daily basis. It's not too flowery or too perfumey. It's the perfect amount of both!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
This lotion smells great! The mix of scents id white gardenia, jasmine petals, magnolia blossom, pink nectarine, and cotton. I just dont like how it irritates my legs after shaving.
Brooke G.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this smell! It's not over-powering just the right amount. The price is good and the cream goes a long way! Plus they are always running promotion offers. I definitely recommend this scent and it's also great in the candle!
Marissa S.
I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nene D.
What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Valentina B.
This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?
Loida O.
Cómo puede la fragancia de esta crema durar por tanto tiempo?