Add a Photo

#28 in Lotion
Photos (28)
Dee N.
Dee N.

Besides the fact that Bath & Body Works lotions are LIFE! This body cream smells so amazing! Not only does it leave my skin feeling baby smooth, the scent lasts all day long. This body cream moisturizes my skin without leaving that sticky, greasy feeling some thicker creams give you. The body cream is so worth the price, and not to mention Bath & Body Works always have amazing sales!
Chardae F.
Chardae F.
Pasadena, MD

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works! From the moisturizing body creme to their candles! I brought my body creme from the B&BW Store at the mall, I tested the creme first and was in love with the scent before I even rubbed it into my skin. When I did rub it in my hands felt moisturize for the entire day even after washing them again. I would totally recommend this product!
Maggie T.
Maggie T.
pharr, Texas

This is my all time favorite. I got it just for the hell of.it and ended up coming home with the best smelling lotion I've used in B&Bw. The scent lasts a long time and is strong but in a good way. The hunny likes it too so that's saying something. Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Works Hello Beautiful Ultra Shea Body Cream
Kwan-Yin C.
Kwan-Yin C.
Orlando, FL

I absolutely LOVE this lotion! It's just fresh and feminine enough to wear out on a casual day and subtle enough to use just as a hand cream. I have the travel set to use when I go out of town and a travel size hand lotion for my purse. I love the clean smell it leaves behind. I highly recommend to have the matching spray as well.
Courtney c.
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA

I've tried many of the bath and body works lotions and I like the body creams best they don't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy. I have very sensitive skin and it's not to harsh on me and for the price it's a good deal and I would buy it again! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin
Ana K.
Ana K.

THIS. IS. EVERYTHING! Besides from the collection of "A thousand wishes", the scent is by far the best scent that Bath and body works has ever created. The scent stays on for hours and it keeps your skin feeling silky smooth. I definitely recommend purchasing it if you are into floral smooth scents
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
Rhome, TX

This has to be one of my favorite scents from bath and body works!
Like most of their products it last all day. Keeps me soft and moisturized but without that gross oily feel.
I loved it so much I went back and got the body wash.
Bath and body works is a little pricey. But it's worth EVERY PENNY!
Erica W.
Erica W.

I absolutely love Bath and Body Works body cream!! I have extremely dry skin and it keeps me moisturized all day long! The large selection of fragrances are awesome! I can put it on after I shower everyday and I don't have to stress about my ashy skin! Ha especially during the cold months.
Santanna  R.
Santanna R.
Mount Holly, NC

This smells amazing! I love how it makes my skin feel. It leaves my skin very soft and hydrated. The company doesn't test on animals either which is very important to me. The size of the tube is good, it lasts a long time. A little goes a long ways with this. I definitely recommend it!
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA

I love love this product from bath and body works. It's amazing long lasting and who doesn't love bb&w? They have amazing creams and sprays. It's very great value. It's price is just perfect for the size. I recommend this product from bb&w I recommend every product and candles
Marissa S.
Marissa S.

I've smeleed this before, and I really enjoyed it.. How greasy does it leave your hands?? I really like my Perfectly Posh Big Fat Yummy Hand Cremes because they don't leave my hands greasy but I really love this scent.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

I have been looking for a cream for this winter. Does the smell last long? Is it really creamy?
Nene D.
Nene D.

What does this scent really smell like or remind u of?
Valentina B.
Valentina B.

This brand is really good. I love with madness its aromas and the duration of some of them. How is this product? Does the smell last for long? What do you recommend? smells good?
Roo B.
Roo B.
Tucuman

Sirve para cualquier tipo de piel??