Bath & Body Works® HAWAII PASSIONFRUIT KISS Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

With 2x the moisture and 3x the Shea, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and fast absorbing Jojoba Oil, our ultra-nourishing formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture.

Que tal es la calidad de estas lociones? Recomiendan alguna en especifico?
I've been looking for a lotion that stays smelling good all day, and that mousturizes my skin. I was wondering if this lotion does that? I have heard lots of good things about it so that's why I wanted to know.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® HAWAII PASSIONFRUIT KISS Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“By far the best smelling lotion I have ever bought! I first purchased this item from bath & body works and ever since the first time I received it I've been addicted and brought so many ” in 5 reviews
Sacramento
Ohhhh my god bath and body works is my favorite spot wheb people ask me what do you want for christmas and your birthday i always say bath and body works because man its smells good feels good and if i could buy it all the time i would but i cant becaus3 its to pricey for me.
Bath and Bodyworks is my absolute favorite place to shop for my fragrances! I personally feel like all of their fruit-based fragrances smell the best and I highly recommend. This is actually one of my favorites in my collection and it honestly smells like a vacation
San Antonio
I absolutely love this scent. It is one of my favorites I love how it blends perfectly with my own aroma. Price point was correct for Bath and Body Works. I would most definitely buy this again.
Richmond, IN
Ive used this body cream for two years now. It has an amazing formula. The scent lasts forever. I can take a shower and still smell it afterwards. When you buy it a lot comes in your bottle. I use it everyday at least once. 10/10 would reccomend. its my favorite
This lotion is also one of my all time favorite lotions from bath and body works. I've bought this full size lotions about five or six times. I mostly like to wear it in the summer time. I feel like the two go hand in hand. I bought this lotion for a friend of mine for her birthday and she loved it as well. I still have three of the six bottles left and I am still using them. It's my go to lotion. It smells so amazing.
Adairville, KY
I am so in love with this lotion. The smell was incredible. I found myself lathering it on several times a day. The smell stick with you as well. It really did hydrate my skin very well. I hope Bath and Body Works keeps this product around for a while. I highly recommend you trying this product
somerset , NJ
yeah that is what a good job you you want me and him and then we can get together and then he said you can do that or something like you said that he would never ulike it is was a like him to be like that you would
The smell is incredibly strong and if I put just a dollop on my hand, I feel like the smell just covers everything, even more than usual of Bath and Body works. It's a nice scent though and my friend complimented me on it. The price is what you would expect and the moisturizing effect you get from it only lasts for a few hours at most.
Kissimmee, FL
I carry the travel size of this product around with me everywhere because it smells amazing. It goes on very smoothly and blends into the skin well. However it does need a few reapplications throughout the day as I find many Bath and Body Works lotions do. Other than that it is a great product and I would definitely buy again.
Westland, MI
Bath & Body Works® HAWAII PASSIONFRUIT KISS Body Lotion uploaded by Jacqueline K.
This lotion is spectacular and I am never without it. I keep one in my bathroom and oje at work. The scent is light, but fragrant. It leaves you feeling like you are on a beach. The hydrated feeling it leaves on your skin is even better than the scent. You will not be disappointed when you buy this product. I also recommend the body spray and shower gel.