BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Que tal es la calidad de estas lociones? Recomiendan alguna en es...2 Answers
Scarlett S.
Madisonville
I’ve used this for a long time and it still has the amazing smell! They always have great deals on their products! Bath & Body Works Hawaii Passion Fruit Kiss
Erica M.
San Antonio
I absolutely love this scent. It is one of my favorites I love how it blends perfectly with my own aroma. Price point was correct for Bath and Body Works. I would most definitely buy this again.
ocean m.
Richmond, IN
Ive used this body cream for two years now. It has an amazing formula. The scent lasts forever. I can take a shower and still smell it afterwards. When you buy it a lot comes in your bottle. I use it everyday at least once. 10/10 would reccomend. its my favorite
Rileigh F.
I really love this lotion. It smells amazing and keeps my skin moisturized for hours. My only gripe is that if you smell intensely it can smell kind of chemically but that's only if you really smell it. Other than that, I love it.
Elaina W.
This lotion is also one of my all time favorite lotions from bath and body works. I've bought this full size lotions about five or six times. I mostly like to wear it in the summer time. I feel like the two go hand in hand. I bought this lotion for a friend of mine for her birthday and she loved it as well. I still have three of the six bottles left and I am still using them. It's my go to lotion. It smells so amazing.
Nia C.
Kissimmee, FL
I carry the travel size of this product around with me everywhere because it smells amazing. It goes on very smoothly and blends into the skin well. However it does need a few reapplications throughout the day as I find many Bath and Body Works lotions do. Other than that it is a great product and I would definitely buy again.
Ri B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This lotion is great. It's very light on skim you can barley feel it, but it has a huge affect. I love the fragrance so tropical it almost takes you away to paradise. The only down side is if you have allergies or your skin is sensitive I would stay away from these types of lotions cause they can irritate your skin very quickyl, and will leave a red mark with a burning sensation. Overall great product.
Victoria V.
Love this so much! I use it almost everyday for my hands and arms. I bought it at bath and body works in my mall. It has an extremely pleasing scent! I would recommend it to anyone!!!! I have purchased it a few times and I probably will again in the future.
Jennifer A.
Salinas, CA
Best lotion ever! The scent is not too strong but not too light, it is a perfect tropical smell, it is very gentle and soft on the skin. The scent lasts a long time but the lotion is sort of greasy. Other than that I would purchase again
Misty D.
Portage, MI
When I use this lotion I feel like I am standing in a grove of fruit trees. I use this lotion daily after I have gotten out of the shower. The scent is so lovely, long lasting sweet and not too strong. I always purchase this one as long as it is available.
Valentina B.
Que tal es la calidad de estas lociones? Recomiendan alguna en especifico?