Bath & Body Works Hawaii Coconut Lotion uploaded by Elizabeth O.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Hawaii Coconut Lotion
  • "Very moisturizing and gentle on skin. As always with bath and body works products it smells great and is a great quality product." in 13 reviews
  • "this smells amazinggggg there is no words to describe it and it moisturizes well" in 6 reviews
  • "I am not sure it is a limited edition one or if it's part of their permanent line but it definetely smells great!" in 5 reviews
Stoophie L.
Nashville
I love this lotion Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Hawaii Coconut Travel Body Lotion 2 Ounces it smells sooo good and I love the way it makes my skin feel it feels so soft
Nicole B.
Hillsborough, NC
The best ever!!! I’m thoroughly amazed with this product!! The best product I think I have ever used in the sense that it is so calming!!!!! I’m very happy with the his product!
MayrA A.
Milwaukee, WI
The Bath & Body Hawaii Coconut Lotion smells just like summer! Living in a state where it snows for 5 months a year, you can say I miss summer quite often. This lotion reminds you about your summer adventure. The coconut lotion leaves a nice sweet trail as you walk across the room.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of coconuts and this product makes me feel as if I am at the beach or on an island somewhere even when I'm just hanging out at home.  The lotion itself is thick and soothing so the smell is basically just a huge plus to buying it.  I LOVE IT
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This lotion is amazing!! I put it on in the morning and it keeps me moisturized all day without having to reapply it. The price is also really nice too. I have recommended this to friends and they love it just as much as I do.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this lotion. I typically use it just as a hand lotion cuz it's a bit too much for a body lotion but it smells delicious and makes my hands very soft
Khaliun U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It smells so good! Bath & body works products are amazing! There are like a lot of other scents so it was kinda hard for me to choose. And i chose the one with coconut and its so good. Makes my skin really smooth and the scent is actually very long lasting like i still smell after 15 hours sonce I applied it to my skin. I got it during sale so the price was very appealing and i bought several other products. I would definitely recommend it.
Taylor P.
This makes my skin so soft and smooth. The scent is a bit strong when first applied, but after it wears down some, it leaves a very pretty delicate coconut scent. It reminds me so much of summer. I always recommend it to friends and coworkers because they always ask what I'm wearing.
Ayan Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I have this thing for coconut products I love just coconut oil it's self and when I saw this I just had to buy it and I was right about it I love the smell it smelled exactly like coconut and there wasn't a smell that made you think there was added ingredients. I kept it in my locker so when ever I stopped at my locker I could apply it and by the end of the year it was all don't. This gets a 5 star for sure!
Ivy S.
Kansas
This product is perfect for summer and the beach! I fell in love with the scent in the store! I use it everyday in the morning! It makes me feel refreshed and ready for the day! I would totally recommend this product to anyone that loves coconut and tropical scents!
Marisa V.
Has anyone else had trouble finding this scent in stores?
Meaghan R.
Edmonton, Alberta
Is this as amazing as it looks?
tina h.
Is there a candle in this fragrance ?
Elana K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Is this still sold? Is this the same as Honolulu Sun?
Daineri L.
Hazleton pa
Yeah but u can find it really easy online!