Bath & Body Works HAPPY VIBES Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Kim H.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Feel the good vibes (& spread 'em!) with a bright, energizing blend of pink citrus, crisp pear, fresh honeysuckle, sheer vetiver & dewy orchid

OVERVIEW
Happy vibes, incoming! Whether you generously splash or lightly spritz, you’ll fall in love at first mist with this bright & citrusy scent. Our fragrance mist offers the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance brighten your day. Spray some on & spread the good vibes!

Jaycee B.
As I put in my last review of the accompanying lotion, this scent is amazing. I have owned plenty of Bath and Body Works products and I have never loved a scent more than Happy Vibes. My sister would smell it on me and ended up asking for the perfume for Christmas. A definite rebuy and recommendation.
Kandi H.
Lawrenceville GA
I bought this perfume on sale, and im so glad i did. I love the fresh scent, and it is truly amazing. I use it so much. I love this fragrance so much. Its more of a summer/spring scent but i use it anyways. I really reccomend this perfume.
Olivia G.
Independence, KY
This isn’t my favorite scent and it kind of gives me a migraine. If you like a lot of bright floral notes, this is definitely for you. However for me I just don’t find this scent to be very appealing.
agnes v.
Bronx, NY
One of the best body sprays that I just purchased from bath and body works. I bought the whole day with the cream and omg it's amazing!! Bath & Body Works HAPPY VIBES Fine Fragrance Mist
Trishelle B.
Warsaw, IN
This smells delicious!!! I love the hints and different notes that this fragrance has. I got it and tried it out and even my hubby loves it!! Bonus!
Kim H.
houma
This is a super nice fragrance. It smells really sweet. I would consider it more of a fancier smell that I would wear if I were going out.
Trinity S.
fairfield
My favorite perfume been using this for months now and I love it so much. It’s a beautiful refreshing smell that gives off a lovely vibe.
stacy r.
Fortville, IN
I love this I got this on sale there to try it out and I love it so does my daughter it smells so good. Would recommend