Bath & Body Works® Handibac™ Twisted Peppermint Antibacterial Hand Lotion uploaded by DAWN M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Artist /.
ND, Fargo
Very good I really like it. The smell of it is so gorgeous. It’s a little bit pricey. But still good. I love it so much. It’s stay on your body for a couple hours. Sure I will buy it again. Also I will buy a different things from them. Bath & Body Works® A THOUSAND WISHES Super Smooth Body Lotion
michelle p.
This antibacterial hand lotion smells AMAZING! Peppermint is one of my favorite smells and it's really hard to find a good, not very strong, lasting a while smell and this product has just that! I love it so much I bought 3 of them! You'll love it!
Ashley W.
Hampton, TN
I love Bath and Body Works products and this is no exception! It's lightweight which leaves no greasy feeling, and modifies really well. The scent is perfect for Christmastime and feels very nostalgic! Bonus, it's perfect tho keep in your purse for on the go.
Sarah L.
Rome, NY
My favorite hand lotion for long, winter months. Love the smell and it's thick enough to hydrate my hands without feeling greasy. My hands get really dry during the winter months with washing them, and I keep this in my purse, my desk, my car. Need to stock up!
Meagan B.
New Paltz, NY
This antibacterial lotion has a great smell to it! I like that is comes in a lotion instead of a gel so that your hands are moisturized as well. The scent lingers on your hands for a while and I picked it up at my nearest bath and body works! Would recommend!
DAWN M.
I love this! Lotion and Antibacterial in one. I use this so much at work (medical field) because our hand sanitizer drys my hands so bad. This smells so bright for the Holiday season!
Deanna L.
Staten Island, NY
This lotion is very moisturizing to my skin and very creamy. It helps out with dry skin and also smells amazing like candy canes. If you have dry skin then you should go and buy this product today at bath and body works for a low price of $6.50
Haley L.
Fairmont, WV
First off this smells amazing but most importantly it keeps my hands moisturized throughout the cold, dry winter time and the smell keeps me in good Christmas spirit.
Karla G.
Allentown
Beautiful scent not to over powering I tend to be sensitive to scents but it doesn't disturb be I love this scent ! It's my go to this product feels smooth non greasy and very versatile definitely recommend
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I buy this every year for my daughters stocking. Twisted peppermint is her favorite scent from bath and body works and she looks forward to this every year in her stocking