Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works HandiBac Fresh Market Apple Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial HandiBac Moisturizing Hand Lotion Fresh Market Apple

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® HandiBac Fresh Market Apple Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Rossville, ga
Fresh strawberries is one of my most favorite scents from bath and body Works! It smells so great!
I absolutely love this apple anti bacterial hand lotion. It smells great and leaves my hands moisturized really well. The size of it is great because it fits in a purse. The scent is not very strong either which is something that I like.
Saint Marys, OH
Absolutely love the fragrance! the scent is very pleasant and light and the price is very good. the moisturizer is very effective and leaves no irritation.
reading Michigan
This smells amazing and leaves my skin clean not greasy like other lotions that contain antibacterial ingredients.

Looking for your answer?