Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Hand Hero Ultra Relief Hand Cream Treatment Active Skincare X3

4.17 / 5

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I get horribly dry hands in the fall/winter. They itch, burn, get red bumps all over, and sometimes crack open and bleed. This year I decided to find the best hand cream to solve my dry skin problem. I asked for recommendations and purchased the 12 highest rated/most recommended products. I rated this hand cream as my 7th favorite out of the 12. The consistency feels very luxe. It is plush, bouncy, and almost cloud like. I think it is gel based, but it seems much richer than most other gel type moisturizers. Because it is thick it is a little tricky to blend into skin, it requires a lot of rubbing. It takes a very long time to absorb, and leaves a very greasy feeling on skin. It reminds me of how my skin feels after having a paraffin treatment. The greasy feeling does go away after washing hands, but the lotion also washes away easily. It does not have very good staying power. I think this smells rather nice, but it is fragranced, and it is rather strong. To me it smells citrusy, with a slight “clean laundry” undertone. It is very fresh and clean smelling. But if you are sensitive to fragrances this will likely be too much for you. It does make my hands feel softer, but it is not potent enough for my rather dry skin. I think it would be better for moderately dry skin. I wouldn’t recommend it if your skin is cracked, as it kind of stung when applied to those areas of my hands. I do like the packaging, it is much nicer than your standard flip top container. It has a fancy air pump and lid. While I like the idea of the separate lid to keep the pump sanitary, it is also kind of a pain to keep track of. I do think that one pump dispenses too much for one application. It is meant to be a hand cream, so only a small amount of product is needed. This is a nice hand cream, it softens skin and I enjoy the fragrance. However, it is quite expensive, and there are comparable products that are much less. For this reason, I won’t be purchasing this product again. If you really love the fragrance and don’t mind a greasy feeling, then it might be worth it for you.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This collection for men smells absolutely amazing! I just had to grab my fiancé a few bottles. The Hero and Legend are blissful😩, when layered it lingers for hours. These 2 alone would enhance any cologne, I loveeeeeeeee when he wears them🙃🙃🙃🙃. They both smell so masculine and clean, the only thing he’s truly missing is his cape😏.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this cream. I use it on my feet and hands before bed. It is a thicker consistency but I don’t mind. It has a citrus smell. I think it is pretty mild. It does absorb but it takes awhile. I’m pretty sure it’s discontinued though.