Bath & Body Works® Guava Colada 3-Wick Candle

by Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Guava Colada 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Long Beach, NY
Bath & Body Works® Guava Colada 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Emily B.
Bath & Body Works® Guava Colada 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Emily B.
I received this candle as a birthday gift. When lit, it's not over powering, and the smell of passion fruit is very pleasant. It says that the candle is great for even burning, and it has 3 wicks. This has caused a bit of a problem because without a long lighter, it's a bit hard to light all 3 and not burn yourself. Not lighting all 3 will of course cause uneven burning. I would definitely recommend though.
Snellville, GA
It's been burning everyday and all day in my room. That's how good it smells. It deserves 6 stars. One of my favorites from b&bw
I purchased a wallflower of this and love the scent. It is fruity but not overbaring. I wod buy other things with this scent.
Purchased at: Amazon
No me gustan estas velas por que no tienen mucho aroma prefiero los aromas de electresidad ☺tienen mejor aromas☺
It's smells so Delish I love b&bw I always have to have a candle in every room