Bath & Body Works® GREEN APPLE ORCHARD 3 Wick Scented Candle uploaded by Semaria S.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
The most appley apple smell you will ever smell. I love all of the Bath and Body Works candles, for the most part, but especially their fruity ones. This one's a definite winner. Just makes me wish I could burn candles in my dorm! Alas, I can burn them at home still.
Jasmine L.
Tacoma, WA
Bath and body candles are life😍 I always have to have at least one in my house or I just don’t feel right! Amazing smell, great quality and packaging! And they usually have deals! I would definitely recommend!
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Smells so good but a little pricy compared to Walmart candles. Although this will last for such a long time. Perfect for all seasons. Not just fall. Would recommend this brand
Jennifer T.
Dallas, TX
The holy grail of all house candles and fragrances!
They always have great deals or coupons. And worth every penny. Smell great and long lasting, best out on the market.
Joyce M.
2 weeks ago, I was shopping and stopped in to bath & body works, and they were having a sale. The sale was all 3 wick candles were $12.50 and omg! What a steal! Bath and body works candles ALWAYS fill the whole room of whatever aroma it may be and these candles last a lifetime! Yes, I got 5 candles, all from the fall collection, and it was worth it.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
All of bath and body works apple scents are amazing. Their candles burn for a long time which is nice because I feel you get your money's worth! They're pricey if you buy them at regular price but they always have sales going on and sometimes you can get them at half price! I'd absolutely recommend their large candles!
Elvira R.
This product is my favorite not just my by my daughter's she's the lover of apple and cinnamon and Christmas it's a perfect time to have a candle around it just gives a worm environment to your house so ladies this is a good product that I would highly recommend to have at home
Adilene P.
Cameron, NC
I decided to buy a 3 wick candle from bath and bodyworks not long ago! In my opinion they are a bit pricy for me! $22 to be exact, but i will say that they are great! The smells are delicious and they last a long time! I would buy it again! Great investment
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This smells so good and fresh! It really does smell like apples like you could practically eat it lol. Cheaper than other candles but a bit pricier than others but I love them.
Taz K.
I love this apple fragrance. Sad that I can no longer find macintosh apple scent they used to carry, but this comes in close. Not quite the same but well enough that my house can easily smell of fall apples at a decent price.