Bath & Body Works Graphite Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

A bold, invigorating blend of sage, bergamot spice & leather woods in our 24-hour moisture body lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Graphite Body Lotion!
Reina G.
Dayton, OH
Bath & Body Works Graphite Body Lotion uploaded by Reina G.
Picked this up along with two others and im honestly so impressed! I’ve reviewed the other two which I love but wow this one is my favorite! I wasn’t sure how it would smell because the name doesn’t do it any justice but OMG this is the perfect manly scent that gives anyone using it a strong bold scent and it really is super moisturizing!
Melanie Q.
Showalter dr Orlando
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
A bold, invigorating blend of sage, bergamot spice & leather woods Our master perfumers created a unique blend of the finest ingredients for a long-lasting fragrance experience in this concentrated cologne for men.
Kristen B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,158 reviews
My boyfriend gets this lotion a lot. He loves the smell, I will say it smells very good too. It’s a woodsy scent, that’s just hard to describe. It’s very gentle. I definitely would recommend! [product:bath-&-body-works-graphite-body-lotion]

Looking for your answer?