BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Mid Notes: Brown Sugar, Vanilla Latte
  • Dry Notes: Whipped Cream, Soft Sandalwood, Fluffy Musk

Adrie M.
Adrie M.
This lotion blew me away! I went in bath and body works during their $3 lotion day sale only for warm vanilla sugar body lotion and vanilla bean noel body lotion, and I smelled this and instantly had to have it! It smells so warm and delicious! Like grandma's house if you will! Haha.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is my favorite winter bath and body works scent! It makes me feel very warm and cozy. I got the shower gel, body cream, and perfume set on black Friday this year. I'm always trying out new scents and the fact that is is one of my top 5 says a lot.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
San Diego, CA
This body lotion is one of my personal favorites! The smell is so amazing, my friend showed this to meand recommended it. Greatest decision! I really recommend you go buy this product at your local bath and body works.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
I absolutely love this everyone always asks me why I smell so good lol it's a bit pricey but it's worth it . I bought it at bath and body works it last a long time I would recommend it especially a round the holidays
Briana J.
Briana J.
I look forward to the bath and body works semi annual sale every year so I can stock up on my favorite holiday scents. Gingerbread latte is my FAVORITE FAVORITE!! I have the candles too and the scent is just heavenly
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
As per usual on B&BW products, body lotions are great. Specifically Gingerbread Latte has a really nice smell. The mist may too sweet, but this lotion is really nice to have on the go.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wichita Falls, TX
This lotion smells so good 💖 i got this lotion when everything went on sale i definantly would have bought it full price
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Hollister, CA
I love the smells it is so delicious!!!! I love how they always come out with new smells to go with the holidays!!!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Arab, AL
Love this scent, keeps hands smooth, and leaves a scent all day long. Keeps hands moisturized through out the day.
McKenna D.
McKenna D.
Greenville, KY
Not a fan of this scent at all! It's too strong in my opinion. Very very very vanilla