BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Mid Notes: Brown Sugar, Vanilla Latte
  • Dry Notes: Whipped Cream, Soft Sandalwood, Fluffy Musk

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I have been a bath and body works customer for many years.
I have always loved the scent of their products! I received Gingerbread Latte as a gift last year. I'm not normally a fan of seasonal scents but this one smells amazing. My husband always says it smells like cotton candy.
My only con would be its not as nourishing as I would like. I normally use a better lotion for dry spots under this one when needed because I know it alone won't do the job.
The bottle is pretty. No complaints to say there. It doesn't really stand out.
I will repurchase bath and body products in the future. And I would recommend to anyone who wants a great scented lotion!
Neha G.
San Francisco , CA
I am not sure how I feel about this fragrance. I got this during last fall/winter since the name itself screams like a fall/Christmas scent. This smells very much of sweet cookies and something you’d smell at the mall when you shop there during the winter months. I typically don’t go for these scents, but somehow I picked it up and I absolutely loved it. However, every time I wore it after a shower and I’d go to school or something, I’d get a couple of people saying the scent was too sweet. So I suppose not many people liked this scent on me, and admittedly, even I do think it’s a tad on the sweet side. I would definitely not wear this at any time other than winter months because it would just get too sickeningly sweet during summer. So would I repurchase? Maybe not. Again, scents like these cinnamon, ginger bread ones are very personal – some people love them some don’t. It just depends on your preference I suppose.
Ashley G.
I received this body lotion in my stocking for Christmas and I love the smell of it. I'm allergic to a lot of different bath and body works scents, but not this one! It isn't greasy at all, yet leaves my skin feeling smooth and nourished. It also has shea butter, vitamin E, aloe, and vitamin b5. I apply it right after I get out of the shower and I smell like Christmas all day :)
Cassidy M.
Rossford
I have so many bath and body Works lotions it's crazy but hey who doesn't? It's addicting! I love all the bath and body Works holiday lines they are always my favorite! During this past holiday season I picked up this and a couple other lotions! I love this one it has a nice spice scent with a warm vanilla scent to! The scent last so long on my skin and makes me feel super fresh and clean right when I get out of the shower. I always recommend bath and body Works lotions but this one is a very good warm rich scent!
Victoria G.
I went into Bath and Body Works while they were having their $3 and below sale, and I got this lotion and the matching body spray... oh my goodness, the smell is amazing! Not Christmas/holiday specific, it's just a great vanilla/spice cookie scent. Actually much better that the warm vanilla in my opinion. I'm so glad the long lines didn't scare me off, I picked up so many great items that day!
Adrie M.
This lotion blew me away! I went in bath and body works during their $3 lotion day sale only for warm vanilla sugar body lotion and vanilla bean noel body lotion, and I smelled this and instantly had to have it! It smells so warm and delicious! Like grandma's house if you will! Haha.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
This is my favorite winter bath and body works scent! It makes me feel very warm and cozy. I got the shower gel, body cream, and perfume set on black Friday this year. I'm always trying out new scents and the fact that is is one of my top 5 says a lot.
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
This has to be one of my favorite bath and body works scents to date. I really hope they bring it back in stores next holiday seasons. I would love to repurchase this lotion and i would recommend it to any one who is interested in smelling like a delicious gingerbread cookie.
Briana J.
I look forward to the bath and body works semi annual sale every year so I can stock up on my favorite holiday scents. Gingerbread latte is my FAVORITE FAVORITE!! I have the candles too and the scent is just heavenly
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love the scents and love bath and body works lotions. However I prefer the hand creams because they don't leave me feeling as greasy. However the smell is warm and cozy especially for the holiday season.