Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Gingerbread Latte Body Cream

Bath & Body Works® Gingerbread Latte Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with luxuriously rich Shea Butter, our Ultra Shea Body Cream provides 24 hours of nourishing moisture. With soothing Aloe Butter, pampering Cocoa Butter and more Shea than ever before, our non-greasy formula melts into skin to provide beautiful fragrance and all day, all night hydration.

Top Notes: Santa's Gingerbread, Frosted Pear, Orange Zest
Mid Notes: Brown Sugar, Vanilla Latte
Dry Notes: Whipped Cream, Soft Sandalwood, Fluffy Musk

So, I absolutely love this scent, but am running quite low... when does it launch again, so I can stock up?
How is the scent?
What would be the price for ginger bread latte products? I can't remember but it's my fave scent!
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Gingerbread Latte Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have always loved bath and body works's body cream. As a person with dry skin, I have to find lotions that are heavy enough. I was suprisingly happy with the smell; I wasn't too sure what to expect at first. I got it during the semi annual sale, so the lotion was very cheap.in reviews
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was so excited for this scent however it was very disappointing. The gingerbread ruined the scent in my opinion. It smells very pungent and chemically.
Plant City, FL
Bath & Body Works® Gingerbread Latte Body Cream uploaded by Kimberly P.
It works great it's just the smell! It doesn't smell like ginger, lattes, or bread, let alone gingerbread lattes!! But it will come out in long yellow clumps that resembles animal feces because it is a cream. But if you can get past that view, it smooths skin and does it's job Bath & Body Works® Gingerbread Latte Body Cream #bathandbodyworks #gingerbreadlatte #bodycream
Jersey City, NJ
I love this lotion and the scent is so good. This lotion is so moisturizing and it makes my skin feel soft.
Pittston, PA
The smell makes you want to go and buy abunchhhhh of gingerbread. It will make you crave it.it gives your skin great moisture. And long lasting. Its a shame is was only there for a limited time
Coffeyville, KS
I received a body butter in this scent for Christmas. It smells Amazing, and lasts all day. Every time I wear this to work people stop me to ask what scent I have on!!!
Remlap, AL
Smells amazing...I love bath and body work products...the gingerbread latte is a thick lotion and it is a good moisturizer
Abbeville, SC
This lotion smells sooo good!!! My grandmother bought it for me and I absolutely love it. It makes my skin soft and makes it smell good! I use it a couple times a week on my hands, elbows, knees, and ankles.
Milltown, IN
I love b&bw body creams so I had high expectations for this one. It's thick and nourishing enough for my severely dry skin and it doesn't make my skin feel sticky at all. I LOVE the scent so muchhh. It lasts a really long time and it's absolutely amazing.
Bath & Body Works® Gingerbread Latte Body Cream uploaded by Brianna C.
A nice cream that smooths into the skin great. The smell is really pleasing but can get overwhelming. Sometimes the smell can give me a headache. I’m also not that intrigued by the moisture level. This cream is all scent no moisture. My skin may not look dry but it feels dry.
I love the smell, the fact it doesn't dry up like other cheap moisturizing lotion, keep my skin hydrated and smoothed throughout the day.