BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Wash your way to softer, cleaner skin with a rich, bubbly lather bursting with fragrance. Moisturizing Aloe and Vitamin E combine with skin-loving Shea Butter in our most irresistible, beautifully fragranced formula!

Fragrance:

A beautiful blend of Georgia peach & sweet tea, mingled with white nectarine.

Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Shower Gel
  • "My all time favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I wish it was part of the permanent line. This is the best peach scent they have made. Smells like straight up PEACH! Lathers up very well. Could be more moisturizing though." in 6 reviews
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
This product leaves my skin smelling so nice. It makes my skin feel pretty smooth after which I didn’t expect when I first used it. I received it as a gift for Christmas and I’m glad I did. I have bought 3 bottles since then! I’m only leaving 4 stars because it doesn’t always leave me feeling clean afterwards.
Allyson D.
I love love love this scent! It's the perfect peach smell and I wish it wasn't limited edition. It smells amazing and the shower gel is a great formula. Overall, a great smell for a great price & I wish it was permanent!
Jacqui K.
Rochester, NY
This stuff smells soooo good! I use it everyday with my loofah and it suds up perfectly, and you only have to use a little bit every time. I usually buy products from Bath & Body Works in bulk when they have sales and promotions going on, and they last so long and it is so worth it!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love this Bath & Body Works body wash! It lathers extremely well. It’s nourishing and moisturizing. The scent is wonderful. It’s very affordable and they are always having sales, so it’s easy to stock up on it. I definitely recommend trying it out.  Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Shower Gel
Krysteene M.
Mililani , HI
This right here is my favorite!!! I recently just discovered this a few months ago and omg I fell in love! I do need to go buy myself another one because I’m running out. The scent is amazing and it applies on smoothly. And you just come out of the shower smelling so fresh!
Amy H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I almost always use bath and body works body washes. I have for years. This peach scent is my absolute favorite. I smell a light hint of peach on myself all day long after using it. I also like how hydrated and soft my skin feels after using this body wash.
Ella K.
Smells amazing and makes skin really smooth. I only bought the body wash but I would definitely buy the lotion fragrance and candle. I personally really like peaches so this was great for me. I would definitely recommend it.
Aj S.
A great shower gel! I love the smell of the Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Shower Gel which is a fruity peachy smell. This product lathers on nicely and leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized! A plus is that the smell of the gel lasts on my skin for about a day before it wears off.
Kiley H.
I love the smell of this! I got the whole collection as a gift. It included the lotion, bath bomb, hand sanitizer, body mist, and the body wash. It lasts for such a long time and smells so good, a pure Georgia peach. For me it reminds me of home, anything from bath and body works is such good quality and I highly recommend it to anyone or to get as a gift for someone.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
One of my favorite scents! I have the full-sized set and I love all of it and it's well priced. Everyone always says they love the scent! Bath and Body Works really won me over with this scent. I'd recommend this to anyone! Being a Georgia peach girl myself proud of this scent!:)
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Does this smell good? Would you recommend?
Who else loves this?
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I have a candle in this scent, I love it. Seems like this might been too sweet smelling?
Katie C.
I loooove this! It smells so nice! I was wondering why their body mist isn't on this site though? I really love it too!
Katie C.
can I get my badge for asking a question about this product, which I've used, yet?

back