BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Fragrance:

A beautiful blend of Georgia peach & sweet tea, mingled with white nectarine

Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
It's a nice scent, but not among my favorites. My fiance likes this scent more than I do. He has been known to spray himself with it and he loves it when I wear it.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This smell....awesome! This is one of my new go to scents for lotion,and the mist I do however wish the smell lasted a little longer. Since this is one of my favorites I go through this way too fast, Im not even an everyday fragrance wearer so it does suck when I have to buy more so quickly because it isnt that low on the price point when you are addicted!
Freddy A.
Bethlehem
This product smells AMAZING. Its a go to when i run out. You wanna smell delicious? Well buy this. It even comes with diamond shimmer for a radiant shine and sparkle in the sun.
This smells amazing! It doesn’t smell exactly like peaches but pretty close! I’ve used this product a lot in the past few months and people seem to love it!! I don’t find the product very pricey, you get a good smell for a good price!
Anabelle M.
Kent, WA
one of my favorites from bath and body works! it smells like fruit with a tint of tea (of course.) i would recommend this to anyone who loves friuty smells or something to wear in the summer because it goes perfectly with the season
Cassondra M.
Allston, MA
This has a really strong peach scent. I don’t mind the smell of peaches, but for some reason this just really irritate my nose. Maybe I’m just too sensitive to it. I’ve only used it a few times and haven’t touched it since.
Reagan H.
Princeton, TX
I honestly never have found anywhere else where I like lotion/body wash/perfume better than bath & body works. Its honestly amazing! This fragrance is one of my absolute favorites!
Shelby L.
Electra, TX
My boyfriend loves peaches and he loves this just as much. Anytime i wear it he goes bananas! Not really but he really loves tge smell and that i smell like peaches all day.
valerie m.
Fresno , CA
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
My good morning smell literally I love it it's my cup of coffee. So fresh and clean and last all day plus you smell like a fruit basket but in a good way lol my favorite
Taylor F.
I absolutely love the smell of peach and when I saw this I knew I had to get it! It smells amazing. I got the shimmer version which will be perfect for the summertime