MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance:

A beautiful blend of Georgia peach & sweet tea, mingled with white nectarine

When will this set be back in stores ??? [product:bath-body-works-georgia-peach-sweet-tea-shower-gel]Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance MistBath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Body Lotion
Is this a good scent?
This looks like this smells awesome, I need to try this. I love Peach fragrances, that smells exactly like Peaches
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Emily W.
Cedartown, GA
Favorite smell I've ever smelled from bath and body. Stays strong and yummy all day. Will be buying so many more of this. It's perfect for me.
Margaret F.
Muncie, IN
Love this fragrance! Smells so wonderful and always reminds me of summer! I wish they would bring it back!
ashley P.
Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by ashley P.
I always collecting all of body mist from bath & body wash store and this product is my most favorite scent of spring season 😍 it's nice scent and reminded me smelling like of ice tea with flavor of peaches. highly recommended and good quality. expensive or affordable depending on when they're on sale or clearance. #bodymist #fragrance #beautyhaul #eco-warrior #crueltyfree Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist
Reyna S.
Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Reyna S.
Smells too sweet and like a fake peach. If you like fruity smells or are in love with peaches then you will like this but it’s way too sweet for me.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
I love peach scents. I have this one and Snow Peach Berry also by Bath and Body Works. I prefer the snow peach berry to this one, since it smells more like peach and this one smells kind of like floral and fruity. I still like it though, it's a nice fruity scent.
Jessie C.
Las Vegas, NV
This spray has a really good peach scent that lasts a long time.Its usually only available when theres sales because it's a discontinued scent.I wish that it would be carried all year long.
Becca S.
Wolfeboro, NH
I’m not normally a food scent person but this Georgia peach fragrance is really nice. I love the decor on the bottle and it reminds me of spring. I love it!
Jenna B.
Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Sweet Tea Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jenna B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love this fragrance soo much! It literally smells so good! I got this on sale for 4 dollars!
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
Love the smell of this!! I like to use it as my daily perfume. 10/10 recommend getting if you can find it! The package is cute and the product lasts a long time.
Amanda D.
Mosinee, WI
Love, love, love the scent. It's soft and sweet, not overbearing like I swam in a cat of perfume. Lasts for hours and no irritation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lurk L.
Lorain, OH
il y a 2 ans
Mackenzie P. il y a 2 mois
It's a retired scent. So they don't "make" it anymore. You'll see it pop up during the semi-annual sales, and they have a new scent called just "Georgia Peach" I believe which is very similar if not the same scent repackaged.