Skin CareBath & BodyLiquid Hand SoapBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

by Bath & Body Works

Our Gentle Foaming Hand Soap delivers a cloud of luxurious foam that transforms into a rich, creamy lather to gently wash away dirt and germs, while soothing Aloe and nourishing Vitamin E leave hands feeling soft and smooth.

How to use:

To clean hands and wash away germs, wet hands, apply soap, work into a rich later for at least 20 seconds and rinse well.

Fragrance:

A juicy, just-picked twist of sweet peach, orange blossom & honeysuckle nectar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This soap is incredible, it both smells and works amazing. It is gentle on my sensetive skin, but keeps everything clean. It is always very easy to buy the product at my local bath and body works and the plug in scent also smells fabulous. I would definitely buy it again.in reviews
...leave my hands feeling much more moisturized after using compared to the antibacterial soaps, which leave my hands super dry. I particularly enjoy the Georgia Peach scent. Works like a charm for getting into that perfect spring/summer mood!in reviews
Nicole R.
Naugatuck, CT
Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Nicole R.
Like I say for everyone of these fragrant hand soaps, if you’re going to be washing your hands a zillion times it might as well smell really good and moisturize your hands at the same time. I really love this sweet peach fragrance.
Justine N.
This hand soap leaves your hands clean and smelling great! It lasts about as long as the average soap would and the price is moderate for the pt you are receiving. When I have it handy I use it daily. I would most definitely buy Bath and Body works hand soap again!
Rebecca M.
Bristol, VA
This soap smells so yummy!! The foam makes my hands feel squeaky clean! Highly recommend!
Hanna C.
Looooove the scent! Peach is usually one of my favorites. Its non drying but still gets the job done. I always use the soaps from this brand.
Destiny K.
Noble, OK
I LOVE bath and body works hands soap. And Georgia peach is always the first one I’ll pick up. I’m a little obsessed with peaches lol. The hand soaps they have are great though. I really love how fragrant they are. They are a little on the pricey side for soap but it’s not too bad. They also always have great sales and coupons
Maria B.
Really love this fresh peach scent. The foaming soaps are my favorite. I feel they clean very well and don't leave a residue on your hands. They have a huge variety and sell them in 5 packs as well as individual. I buy them when on sale. Absolutely worth waiting for the sale and buying in bulk if possible.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,044 reviews
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works® Georgia Peach Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE this hand soap flavor and formula. If you have not tried this scent or smelled it before- RUN to your nearest B&BW and go smell it. It’s so juicy and sweet smelling (but not in a fake and artificial way) and the microbeads in the soap cleanses your hands as well as exfoliates them gently as well per wash. Love their hand soups and recommend them to E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!
Sara B.
Kissimmee, FL
I would definitely recommend this to everyone who likes peach. It's amazing! The smell is perfect and it leaves your hands so soft.
Jennifer J.
Springville, UT
I love Bath and Body works products and this soap is no exception. It is pretty much my go-to soap. The smell is great and I like that its anti bacterial.

Looking for your answer?