BY BATH & BODY WORKS #6 in Clothing

OVERVIEW
Keep toes toasty with George, the adorable polar bear! Treat yourself or someone special to super-soft material infused with rich, hydrating Shea Butter. Non-skid grips make these the perfect socks for kicking back to relax or for gifting as a stocking stuffer!

MORE INFO
One size fits most. 77% polyamide, 21% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine washable

Bath & Body Works® GEORGE THE POLAR BEAR Shea-Infused Lounge Socks
  • "They're super soft and cuddly but be careful because sometimes they'll stretch out a bit and spin around on your feet so the grips as the bottom are on top of your feet which makes walking around on hard wood floors or tile a little treacherous." in 29 reviews
  • "They are so comfortable and soft I wear them around the house in the winter months they are like wearing slippers they keep your feet warm" in 27 reviews
  • "Wear them when I'm just chillin' around the house in the winter time and sometimes with my boots to keep my feet extra warm!" in 19 reviews
  • "comfy socks to wear around the house when it's cold or even would make great stocking stuffers for all the ladies in the family!" in 12 reviews
  • "My grandma gets us these EVERY year for Christmas and I'm giving them a good review because I love putting lotion on my feet before bed and sleeping in these!" in 11 reviews
Kerri D.
Bath and Bodyworks George the polar bear Shay infuse the lounge socks. I use these more than just to lounge around in, I often wear them to bed after lotion in my feet. It’s almost like an overnight foot treatment. They are so light weight airy,cozy and comfy . Not to mention adorable I absolutely love these and the affordable price. You can’t go wrong when you go to Bath and Bodyworks.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Best socks ever! I have bought these socks a few times. I washed them and after many washes they still have some of the shea in them and are still just as cozy.
Brittany F.
I loveeee these Shea infused socks! They’re SO soft and comfy! They keep your feet warm without making them sweat and it feels like your walking on little pillows! They’re so cushioned and they truly hydrate your feet so nicely!
Sam M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Super cozy and perfect for dry winter nights. My skin always gets dried out in the cold but these socks help with moisturizing (a little). I don't buy them for that purpose, necessarily - just because they're so soft and super cute!
Sheryl C.
Dallas, TX
I love the soft cozy socks! I received them as a Christmas gift and have enjoyed them ever since! Only down side is they shes fuzzies a lot. But the coziness makes up for the annoying fuzzies I find in my shoes or in between my toes.
Shaelynn N.
Brunswick, OH
I love how soft these are and they have the cutest things on them especially around Christmas and Halloween. I also like how they have the little rubber grips on the bottom. They are hard to find because they aren't always in the stores. The first time you wear them fuzz gets everywhere when you take them off which I don't like and the last pair I bought all the little rubber pieces at the bottoms started to fall off the first time I wore them. They are pretty expensive and I hope the next pair I buy holds up longer.
Ana L.
I received some of these socks as Christmas gift back in 2015. The first day in it then on it felt like you out your feet in a fuzzy bin of butter (IN A GOOD WAY!!) lol my feet felt soooo moisturizer and soft and after about 8 months they started to wear out and feel like any regular pair of fuzzy socks plus the design is pretty cute!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love these socks. I got them for when i was going to be in the hospital having my daughter and twin boys. I also got them for my mom for an extra Christmas Present! they are so so so soft! They arent expensive. Found at Bath and Body works. The Shea Socks come im so many designs!! Im in love with them ♡ they are the most Comfortable socks in the World!!
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I have lost count of how many of these pairs of socks I have. They're perfect for foot care and after pedicures or if you're cold. Maybe you need a stocking stuffer, well these make great gift as they always have cute designs on them and they also have these anti slip dots on the bottom so you're not slipping and sliding everywhere. They're very comfortable and I believe they fit sized 4-10 in womens. They're stretchy, not tight and beyond comfortable. I recommend this to others for sure
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I have hundreds of these. Sometimes they have ones with aloe and sometimes they dont. The aloe does wear away after a period of use but for long lasting a tip would be to let them air dry. They're so soft and I've found if you really want your feet and toes to be soft apply a lotion. Or body butter before wearing the socks. Your feet will feel like heaven afterwards. They're not expensive and I stock up around Christmas time and throw out older ones.
Rebecca  M.
Who else loves these socks?
Caroline G.
Do they keep your feet warm?
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
Do these really make your skin softer? Summer sandals make my feet so dry.
Amanda G.
Are these socks better than the ones sold at Wal-Mart?
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
I need this today, are they comfy?