BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• Es bueno? He oido que la consistencia es diferente a los ...2 Answers
Becky S.
This is one of my current favorite B&BW fragrances. This combination of fresh citrus w/a little lilly, some vanilla or coconut and ginger is just perfect.
The foaming hand wash cleanses your hands and foams quite a bit but the foam is very light and often I find myself washing twice or more back to bavk just to feel clean. I prefer the antibacterial soaps that have the gel consistency a little more than these.
Yryna R.
New Castle, DE
Just perfect soap. The smells are very tasty, I just want to wash my hands again. And the main thing to you on hands is squeezed out not soap, and already foam. Everyone really likes. My guests are simply delighted. This soap is in my bathroom and kitchen. If someone else has not tried it, it's worth it to take. And you just can not refuse.
Kristie P.
Wheatland, CA
Love all bath and body works products I use their hand soaps all the time this scent is very light, fresh, and clean. Sign up for their email list they send amazing deals, discounts and coupons!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so delicious. It’s a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap White Citrus
Shubam S.
I love all of the gentle foaming hand soaps because they leave a beautiful fragrance, make your hands feel super soft afterwards, and also clean well! If you're looking for a fresh, citrus scent, then this one is for you! It's not too strong of a lemon scent, and more subtle. :)
Kaylin C.
Saint Helens, OR
BATH AND BODY WORKS, GOOD JOB.

If you like tangy but soft smelling hands after a visit to the loo, this is the product for you!!

There's something completely satisfying with foamy soap too. Washing your hands is boring, let's face it. Especially with soap that takes 10 minutes to wash off just the residue of the soap, leaving you exhausted from the task -- FEAR NO MORE!! BATH & body works has your back.

AAAAND let's just take a moment to acknowledge that they made a fresh citrus smelling soap that ACTUALLY scents your skin. Go to the loo, go back to your Netflix on the couch, finish the whole season and your hands still smell FABULOUS~~!
Trisha F.
Esparto , CA
This is my favorite sent they have ! I have it in the wash , body spray and lotion . It's such a unique smell you will not be able to find this anywhere . This is my number one fragrance from them that I love .
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is one of my all-time favorite scents and Bath and Body Works! It truly smells like fresh citrus! The soaps last forever and go wonderfully as gifts or stalking stuffers. The price is great and they are usually on sale! I recommend this soap HIGHLY.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Refreshing! I love Bath & body works! Everything they have smells amazing. Nearly everything they have is affordable! I would argue with some pricing but overall it's fair. They make high quality products for both men and women and they make awesome gifts! I definitely live for their annual sale!
Hannah M.
Belleville, WI
This soap smells so amazing. I tend to not be disappointed when I purchase things from Bath & Body Works and this was a really good purchase for me. The smell is long lasting and it makes me excited to wash my hands.
Brianna J.
Es bueno? He oido que la consistencia es diferente a los jabones tradicionales, es mejor?