BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Pearl C.
Brampton, ON
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
I really love the warm vanilla sugar line. I love the scent and for me its worth it. I don’t really splurge to things like this but if this was given to me, I will totally accept it.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This will forever be one of my favorite soaps. I never buy any soap from any other store than Bath and Body Works so I have had the opportunity to try many of their foaming hand soaps and can say they are a must in every household. It is also a plus that the scent stays on your hands for a while.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap. It makes my hands feel so soft afterwards. This soap smells better than most. I love Bath and Bodyworks and their soaps. I definitely recommend this soap.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
One more Bath & Body works aroma in my collection of favourite fragrances. It's difficult to explain this "warm" side of it, but it really true. I guess that this combination of vanilla and something sweet... like cookies.. have strong associations with warm family evenings when mommy is cooking.
But I don't recommend it for summer days, as during this time you need something fresh. This one is definitely perfect for cold days.
kim b.
presque isle, me
Review for: Gentle Foaming Hand Soap more...
I love this stuff!! you never get too much and you always are able to empty the bottle because of it so foamy!
Jessica K.
I love s scent so much. Vanilla is my absolute favorite. It has a very rich scent for a hand sanitizer. It has little microbeads inside which dissolve very quickly.
Maria H.
Review for: Gentle Foaming Hand Soap more...
Love the scent :) I literally love vanilla and this foaming is very gentle with your hands <3
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
I love the gentle foaming soap from Bath and Body Works... It is so mositurizing and lathers so well... You really feel as though you are getting your hands clean... but the smell is the best thing about this particular one! It smells so sweet... exactly like warm, vanilla sugar! It is especially great around winter and the holidays!
Jo M.
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
Great smelling! It is a great bang for your buck. It seems to last forever and the kids love that it foams, makes getting them to wash their hands super easy. Also pairs well with the body washes and lotions. Makes a great gift in a pack for Christ stocking stuffers.
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
Foams great and very gentle on the hands. The scent is very nice but not too overpowering. I have many different foam soaps and will continue to buy them. The pump works good and it lasts a long time. Bought on sale which made it an even better find!
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?