BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
I really love this scent and formula. The soap formula is actually very strong and can take off more than other soaps can. It's always fun to see it go from liquid to foam.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This works so good and smells delicious. I love the foaming soap because you only need a little bit to get a good lather. This container lasts because it's so concentrated.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Review for: Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar more...
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soap. It smells so very good. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales. Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Warm Vanilla Sugar
Crystal U.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! Smells absolutely delicious and leaves my hands super soft!!!
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
These smell really good and often go on sale. ..however. .the foam doesn't seem to last very long so I prefer regular soaps.
Kristy B.
One of my all-time favorite hand soap scents! When I stock up on my soaps I always have the scent on hand.
Ivy D.
This soap smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Scent lingers on your hands for a while too. My only complaint would be that it really dries my hands out.
Kaylee B.
Mars Hill, ME
I love the Warm Vanilla Sugar body care products, and the hand soap did not disappoint. The warm, sweet scent it leaves on your hands is light but appealing. Will buy again for sure.
Ana B.
Previously owned the perfume and lotion and loved them! So this is a must for me since I love the sweet and clinging smell of the perfume! Definitely need to purchase this sometime when I'm in need of a hand soap!
Cassie H.
This is one of our favorites! My fiancé (who has never smelled the scent) used this for the first time and said it smelled so good he wanted to eat his hands
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?