BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maddy M.
Lewiston, NY
I started buying these years ago at a Bath & Body outlet, and now I can't stop. The scent is incomparable. I have so many just tucked away, between my house, purse and car. The best thing with it is the plastic covers that make it so you can keep them in place.
Holly P.
Fayetteville
I'm pretty sure Bath & Body Works discontinued the "antibacterial" line; however, I enjoy all of their foaming soaps. I think they're much better than the "deep cleansing" version that feels drying on the hands. The vanilla scent here is deep but not obtrusive.
Kayla P.
Oswego, NY
One of my favorite scents of all time! I've been purchasing this scent for many, many years and never found one quite like this one! Such a warm, welcoming vanilla smell! Their body spray, body soap, hand soap, and hand lotion are all must haves in this scent!
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
This is my go to hand soap. I stock up on it any time there is a sale. Everything in my home is warm vanilla sugar. It's not an overwhelming scent. It is just enough. I recommend this product and scent to anyone that is easily irritated by overwhelming scents.
Mirna D.
Trenton, NJ
I love this scent so much. I have the entire set of this scent, so the handsanitizer, body wash, body mist, and the soap. This soap smells so good, and it is sweet, which I love. Whenever I wash my hands with this soap, the scent stays on my hands for a while.
Taylor C.
Columbus, OH
This is the best smelling soap around. I don't use anything but Bath & Body Works soap and will never buy another brand. Buy online or at the store, you can often get coupons. If you are patient, you can usually buy on sale. VERY SATISFIED with this product!
Colter M.
Leaves hand very soft & feeling clean... the fragrance lasts. It met my expectations of a Bath & Body hand soap. I bought it off the B&B online website. It was a very effective option & bought more than one of the soaps. I am overall satisfied with the soap.
Alicia G.
Love this product as with most from bath and body . The smell is great and I like that it don't take a lot to get the foam u want when washing ur hands.i buy them when they have the buy more sale to save a bit but if u do get th e on sale they r a good price
Nova S.
Broomfield, CO
This smell reminds me of my grandmas house! She always has this stuff around. It cleans, leaves your hands smelling good and moisturized. And it's good to know its antibacterial! It's pretty affordable, we always buy when it's on sale or with coupons though.
Kara D.
Boston, MA
This is one of my very favorite scents from Bath & Body Works! This soap gets your hands nice and clean, and smells awesome. This soap did meet my expectations, it was given as a gift but I would buy it myself. I can't think of any way it needs to improve!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?