BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Emily W.
Mount Vernon, SD
First off, I just love foaming soap. It's lighter than normal soap and doesn't leave you feeling sticky. I use this soap every day and love the scent. Bath and Body Works often has sales so you can stock up on them for less, which I often do. I recommend this product!
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
I love this soap!!! The foaming soaps are all great, but I love this scent. It has a nice warm scent to it. And who doesn't love Vanilla!! At full price, these soaps are a little pricey. However, couple a sale with a coupon and they are just as cheap as a store brand
Alexys R.
Akron, OH
I only use Bath and Body Works hand soap. You definitely need this one. Not only does it smell amazing, but it definitely does the job on delivering clean hands. It is inexpensive and you can usually snag this scent and many more on promotion. I definitely recommend.
Courtney M.
Edmond, OK
I absolutely loved this product! It left my hands feeling nice and soft. The smell was amazing, as you'd expect. It definitely met my expectations as a foaming hand soap and I use it everyday, a few times a day. I have bought many refills and will continue to do so!
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love foamy hand soap!!!! This stuff smells sooo good. I will sometimes wash my hands twice, just for fun. My hands feel super clean afterwards and not dry. I can't vouch for how anti bacterial it is, but i thoroughly enjoy using this soap. It makes a great gift.
Lydia B.
Denver, CO
I love me some bath and body works soap! Their foaming hand soap is always in every one of my bathrooms and kitchen sink. I find that by all the yummy scents my kids wash their hands a lot more. I've been purchasing this product for over 15 years. Absolutely love.
Iana L.
Buffalo, NY
IN LOVE with this hand soap. It's the only soap I will keep in my bathroom. Warm vanilla sugar is one of my favorite scents by bath and body works and the soap smells just like all the other products. My hands feel very clean after using and they smell great too!
Dana K.
Menard, TX
This is one of my favorite fragrances that Bath & Body Works offers. It smells great but it's not too strong. If I need to give a gift, this is my go to choice. Also, I like how the foam is antibacterial but doesn't dry out your hands. Would definitely recommend.
Briann R.
Stockertown, PA
Warm sugar vanilla is my favorite scent at bath and body works! It is my go to whenever I get a scent from there. The foaming soap has always been my favorite at B&BW. The best time to get the soap is when there's a sale such as 5 for $18 or the semi-annual sale.
Sabrina K.
Kennett Square, PA
I've used this soap for as long as I can remember. It's gentle on the skin yet gets the job done. The vanilla scent is soothing and fresh smelling. I've repurchased this product numerous times and would recommend it to anyone interested in using a new hand soap!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?