BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Morgan G.
Grapevine, TX
This soap smells amazing first of all. I bought this in bath and body works. Pros- it smells great, makes hands soft, long lasting clean feel. No cons. Very affordable, especially sense they always have deals going on where you buy more then one and save. Yes I would recommend.
Analy F.
Aurora, CO
My absolute favorite hand soaps of all hands down are the bath and body works ones, they have awesomee smells and they are very very mouistirizing for my ezima. I love all food related smells they are my favorite of all but thats just personal becouse all their smells are great.
Nikki B.
Lexington, KY
The best thing about bath and body works foaming hand soap is definitely the clean feeling it leaves you with, without sucking out moisture. The warm vanilla sugar is a great uncomplicated smell. It smells pretty much how you'd expect, I'd describe it as bit like sugar cookie.
Megan S.
Yucca Valley, CA
i love bath and body works! this is my favorite store to go to. i use it everyday! i cant go long without it! it's pretty expensive if they arent having sales. it doesnt compare haha bath and body works is great! hell yea id buy it everyday of my life if i had the money for it
Catalina H.
Marietta, GA
Definitely cleans well which is good and bad. It can dry your hands a lot but you definitely feel clean. It can be a bit pricey but the bottles a super cute and they have great sales. I buy it at my local b&bw. If the product didn't dry my hands so much it would be way better.
Emily D.
Monroe, MI
I absolutely LOVE the smell of warm vanilla sugar! I keep it in my bathroom laundry room and kitchen year round. The foam is silky smooth and leaves your hands really soft. We even ordered the foaming hand soaps as gifts for my bridal and baby shower!!! We love them so much!
Abby R.
Lumberton, NC
The only hand soap we keep in our house! We will usually buy these from bath and body when they have a sale on the soaps and stock up on them so we get a deal. The foaming soaps are my favorite compared to the gel ones, I believe they do a better job at cleaning your hands.
Alessandra Z.
De Pere, WI
This soap is great! I love the B&BW foaming formula - it is one of the only soaps we use in our house! This scent is nice but can be a bit overpowering at times. I love when B&BW has sales because I stock up on these soaps, seriously! love them and will purchase forever
Colleen A.
Littlestown, PA
One of my favorite holiday scents! I love the scent and aroma it leaves in the bathroom after using it. It leaves my hands feeling smooth, soft and clean after using it. A good value at my local bath and both works store when they have them on sale during the holidays!
Kelsey T.
Baltimore, MD
I always either use the deep cleansing soap or the foaming one, the foaming one is good because it really makes you feel like you have super clean hands and of course this smell is amazing. Bath and Body works always has good sales too so you can get a bunch for cheap
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?