BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
I really love this scent and formula. The soap formula is actually very strong and can take off more than other soaps can. It's always fun to see it go from liquid to foam.
Janine N.
I love this hand soap , it is always afforded, the value is okay I wish that the scent was a little less but I still love it , I always but them I don't rember the last time buying another brand of soap
Tanea M.
Victoria , BC
My all time favorite scent from Bath and Body works. When I have guests over the always comment on the delicious hand soaps I have... Good! Now people don't spread germs! One pump and your good to go.. Not only that. The scent lingers it doesn't just wash off with when you rinse.
Brittany S.
Bath and Body Works foam hand soap is preferred in my home. The Warm Vanilla Sugar scent is one of my favorites, as the smell is light but lasts. There are cheaper hand soaps available but I feel this product is worth the money.
Anne G.
I love the smell of this soap and it's foaming texture. It's a great scent to have all year round but I prefer to have it out during the winter months. The scent isn't too overpowering and leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean!
Mélanie A.
I love the foaming hand soaps in general, but this one in particular is appealing to almost everyone, so it is my go to for the guest washroom. I like seeing people come out sniffing their hands :)
Erika E.
Winnipeg, MB
Perfect scent for my nousehold, some people are sensitive to smells, we have no problem with warm vanilla sugar. It's perfect nice and light and a great scent all season round.
Darcey L.
Toronto, Ontario
I am currently using this soap in my bathroom and it leaves you so soft and smelling incredable!
Liz H.
Marystown
I love this hand soup. It makes my hands soft and the smell last along time. I gotten it a few times now. I will be bringing it again.
huiwen H.
I like this brand is becausd it's not very pricy and they give me hundreds of choices. I like the foam wash , the smell is good and feels good. But I am not sure if it can last longer than the liquid one.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?