BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
They have best best foaming hand soaps of all time, my absolute favorite. I will buy these forever because they smell amazing and the foam is so nice!
Kara C.
I find the scent extremely overpowering in most of the Bath & Body Works collections. I love the smell of vanilla and it was still off putting to me.
Jaliza F.
Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar is by far my favorite hand soap the smell is warm and inviting and lathers very well even my kids love it!
Tharsika E.
Foaming quality makes you feel really clean and the smell lingers even hours after washing my hands. Love this product and would repurchase again.
Jolene F.
Strasbourg
I only use bath and body works for hand soaps, absolutely love this scent. Foam works amazingly and no residue feeling left on your hands .
Liz H.
Marystown
I love this hand soup. It makes my hands soft and the smell last along time. I gotten it a few times now. I will be bringing it again.
Melissa C.
grande prairie
Me encanta, huele riquísimo, y me deja las manos súper suaves, todos los geles huelen delicioso, sin duda lo mejor que he probado!
Elisha K.
Calgary, AB
The smell is so decadent, and I love the feeling of the foam on my hands. It cleans my hands without leaving them feeling dry.
Diana W.
The scent and texture was so nice. Left my hands smelling nice for over an hour. My guests complimented me on the soap as well.
Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria
Love this Bath and Body Works foaming soap, but I find them to be very expensive. Only buy them when they are on a great sale.
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?