BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Leanne J.
I was expecting more vanilla flavor but I was kind of disappointed in this on. It's very sugary less vanilla
Lois W.
Definitely a favorite of mine! It smells so good and fresh. It definitely met my expectations for sure.
Rita R.
I have this in my purse, great odor, desinfects han de but don't dry my hands, compact to use everywhere
Emma S.
Edmonton
This handsoap is DELECTABLE. The smell is so overwhelmingly yummy, I want every product it comes in!
Claudia M.
I love the smell of this product and also that it is foaming. it leave the bathroom smelling lovely
Nancy V.
My favorite scent at bath and body works. I use the body wash, lotion and the wall flowers.
Mariam A.
Toronto
One of my most favorite scents. My hands feel and smell clean after using this handsoap.
Coleen S.
Calgary
Washing my hands has always been something to look forward to because of this hand soap!
Sierra H.
Yayyyy I actually love this. It smells so good and it keeps my hands bacteria clear :)
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
One more Bath & Body works aroma in my collection of favourite fragrances. It's difficult to explain this "warm" side of it, but it really true. I guess that this combination of vanilla and something sweet... like cookies.. have strong associations with warm family evenings when mommy is cooking.
But I don't recommend it for summer days, as during this time you need something fresh. This one is definitely perfect for cold days.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?