BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Paige S.
Hands down the best foaming hand soap! Not only do these come in a variety of scents, they are the most creamy, hydrating hand soaps I have used. other hand soaps lack the creaminess that I feel with Bath and Body works. These soaps also do not dry out my hands. I will never use another!
Kelsey S.
Yoder, IN
I love this scent in the fall time! It reminds me of my childhood! I also like that it's a pump so it's not like a bar slipping out of your hands! It's a bit pricey for me, so I only buy it on sale. I get at least 1 every year when it's on sale and wish I had bought more when I run out!
Dany V.
Eagle Pass, TX
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT, ITS AMAZING! it smells amazing, feels amazing, and cleans your hands amazinglyyyyyyyy! i bought this product in a bath and body works store and since the first time i bought this i have been repurchase it. i really loooove this. fully recommend this.
Jennifer T.
Fountain Vly, CA
This is hands down my favorite soap! First, it smells AMAZING. Seriously, it is almost calming by the way it smells. Unlike other soap products, bath and body works foaming soap leaves your hands smelling amazing even hours after you wash your hands. I can't get enough of this stuff!
Heather R.
Oshkosh, WI
I honesly love most hand soaps w/ the scent warm vanilla is is so calming. But add the foaming feature in on top. Then yes washing my hands every time. I will never forget cause i actually love this scent and the feeling of the foam soap rather then the sicky resadue of other soaps.
Lexi E.
The vanilla sugar smell is very pleasant, I even have it in the body spray. Very good amount of vanilla & not too heavy on the sugary-sweet side. Doesn't burn your nose, lol, and isn't overwhelming. I sometimes even wear it to bed for a nice calming scent while trying to wind down.
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
The vanilla smells so good! It's one of my favorite products from bath and body works for sure. I always feel like my hands are clean after using this soap. The foam is so wonderful and if you go during a sale they are just as cheap as buying soap at a drugstore. HIGHLY recommend.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
It's hard to believe that something smells this good. I love that is comes out as foam. It spreads out just enough, so that you don't have to worry about missing anything. My kids love using it too! I don't have to force them to wash their hands anymore. I love Bath & Body Works!
Alicia D.
Newington, CT
I love Bath and Body works soap. They smell amazing especially this one! Sometimes it drys out your hands a little though so that's why I have it 4 stars. It's adorable and there are usually sales at Bath and Body works. I'd recommend this for people that like the vanilla scent.
Ashley C.
Akron, OH
This is my favorite hand soap ever. I love that you can get every last bit out of the container and that it does not make a mess in the bathroom like other hand soaps do. It cleanses wonderfully and leave your hands softly fragranced. I repurchase it every time they have a sale!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?