BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laurie-Ann T.
Victoria
Love this Bath and Body Works foaming soap, but I find them to be very expensive. Only buy them when they are on a great sale.
Elisha K.
Calgary, AB
The smell is so decadent, and I love the feeling of the foam on my hands. It cleans my hands without leaving them feeling dry.
Imma R.
Toronto
Has an amazing scent and lasts a very long time. I bought it from the Bath and Body at the malls. Would definitely recommend
Lindsay C.
Bought this for my mom for Christmas and she loves it so much. Your hands feel so soft after and the scent is just lovely.
Trina B.
Love bath and boy works hand soap. Great price. Antibacterial. And lovely scents.
Love the variety of scents available.
Alannah S.
Barry, Vale of Glamorgan
Smells absolutely insane and makes your hands feel refreshed, cleaned and smelling great. Would definitely recommend.
Brittney T.
This is my favorite scent of hand soap! It actually reminds me of my Moms house because this is what she uses too!
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
I loveeeeeee this one. I love the smell , how it feels . Everythin . I really recommend it . You won't regret it
suzzanna S.
Brampton, Ontario
This soap leaves your hand smelling like sweet vanilla I would tottally recommend bath and body works products
Noémie Y.
It smells so good I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!
It is a mix of sweet and warm smell! Remind me of the holidays season!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?