BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Tracy A.
Petitcodiac
Love love love the smell of this soap! I find that it lasts a long time as well. If you haven't tried this yet, you have to you wont go back to anything else.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS
They have best best foaming hand soaps of all time, my absolute favorite. I will buy these forever because they smell amazing and the foam is so nice!
Jordyn C.
Kitchener
This soap is amazing! Also it smells absolutely wonderful! I bought this soap from Bath and Body Works. (Of course) I really recommend this hand soap.
Kara C.
I find the scent extremely overpowering in most of the Bath & Body Works collections. I love the smell of vanilla and it was still off putting to me.
Jaliza F.
Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar is by far my favorite hand soap the smell is warm and inviting and lathers very well even my kids love it!
Tharsika E.
Foaming quality makes you feel really clean and the smell lingers even hours after washing my hands. Love this product and would repurchase again.
Jolene F.
Strasbourg
I only use bath and body works for hand soaps, absolutely love this scent. Foam works amazingly and no residue feeling left on your hands .
Melissa C.
San Cristóbal de las casas
Me encanta, huele riquísimo, y me deja las manos súper suaves, todos los geles huelen delicioso, sin duda lo mejor que he probado!
Diana W.
The scent and texture was so nice. Left my hands smelling nice for over an hour. My guests complimented me on the soap as well.
Deanna-Marie S.
Weston, On
one of the best smelling hand soaps ever, I'm in love and have a bottle beside every sink in my house!!! amazing night product
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?