BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Natalie M.
I could eat this! The lotion has always been an all time favorite of mine since I can remember. Now my mom buys it as hand soap for the main bathroom. Doesn't leave my hands dry and smells amazing! !!
Paige A.
Can't say anything negative about this soap, smell is amazing and lasts forever on your hands. It's not overly drying and leaves your skin super smooth. Love this brand and buy it every couple months.
Joella B.
London
This soap smells amazing so much vanilla. It foams up really easy and leaves your hands feeling clean. It doesn't make my hands feel like they are drying out keeps them nice and moistured
Maya K.
Smells great! Leaves hands very soft. Feels gentle. It's better than other soap alternatives. Very easy to use and love. Can be paired as a deal, great value! Definitely would buy again.
Raegan D.
Lethbridge
I love pretty much every scent of the foam soaps at Bath and Body works. I'm not a fan of normal hand soaps, but the foam is my favorite. It's light and doesn't leave a mess in my sink.
Marlene N.
Newmarket , Ontario, Ontario
Love the classic smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar! My husband doesn't like the soaps that smell "too girly" but this soap is man approved!
The Bath and Body Works foam soaps are my favorite.
Olivia W.
Toronto, ON
Like all Bath&Body Works hand soaps, they smell great and lather nicely. I leave one in both my kitchen and bathroom. You also can't beat the price given that they last so long!
Lily T.
Always smelling my hands after I use this soap smells so nice I just can't get enough!! Deffs a 10/10 and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants great smelling hands!
Crystal W.
The most amazing hand soap you can buy! It almost smells like you sprinted body spray! The smells are so amazing always get compliments anytime anyone uses my hand soap.
Anna B.
Smells amazing and makes my hands feel soft and refreshing for the rest of the day! I really recommend this product if ur looking for a great edition to your bathroom.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?