BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sunita M.
Gotta love this! The smell is intoxicating!
I loved it so much that I bought one for work too! So now I have it at home and work! You don't need lotsC just a pump and it lathers quick with a soft feel and delicious smell after
Candice J.
Niagara Falls, ON
This scent is delicious, light and delicate. One of my favourites that bath and body works sells. They're a little pricey, but if you get the right sale combinations you can get lots for a good price. I do recommend!
Shauna K.
This my absolute favorite soap. The sell is so yummy and I love the foaming action.
It also doesn't have any micro beads which is great.
I have it in both my bathrooms and it also leaves the room with a nice smell.
Mia W.
London
Very effective, leaving you hands smell great and super vanilla(ry) :) I really love how it becomes super foamy 👍🏻 I bought mine from Superdug and it defiantly met my expectations. Absolutely nothing to improve ☺️
Kristen D.
Smells amazing and leaves hands feeling really clean. Doesn't dry out skin. I really prefer the foaming soaps over the gel ones. This scent is a staple in the Bath and Body Works lineup and is not too strong.
Styled-by M.
Toronto
I like the smell but u sort of use more of it faster. Thankfully you buy it in multiples and in special pricing. Though I really prefer liquid over foam but thats just me! Overall its the smell that I liked.
Rama K.
This vanilla anti bacterial foam smells amazing. Although it drys out your hand a bit it is completly worth it. I've been addicted to it's sent since I first smelled it and I always get compliments about ir
Maria O.
Bogotá
I actually love this product, it has an amazing smell and it does its work as an anti bacterial. Is a must have in your purse and desk, I love it and recommend it to all of the vanilla lovers of the world!
Akira Z.
Burke, VA
I absolutely love the smell of this particular product, I have the lotions as well. I don't really like any other soap when I wash my hands. It seems to make my hands glow as well. I just really love it.
Heather T.
I love this scent overall. I love the foaming hand soaps for in the bathroom. They are affordable when bought in bulk and used with other offers. I use this daily and go through about one soap a month.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?