BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Maureen E.
Kamloops
oh my! the smell makes me cry happy tears, it is so fun to play with, it puffs out into your hand with one push of the pump, and it reminds me of playing with my dads shaving cream as a little girl. It's so rich, and creamy, this is my favorite soap in the world. Worth every penny!
Samanta S.
Adazi
The Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Wash is my favorite. I have heard a lot of wonderful reviews about this product and I am really in love with this product. Not as drying as the deep-cleaning soup. I use them twice a day. I would recommend it to everyone.
Josipa K.
This hand soap is so so good i love the smell it is incredible, it is quite similar of aphrodite vanilla liguid soap. It is so cheap , it is worth every penny. My friend bought me one when she was in America in Bath and body works and I cant wait that she bring me another one.
Samantha
For the most part I would have the give this had soap a three out of five. It meet my expectations when towards cleans my hands but not when facing how it smelled I don't really like the smell of vanilla so that was a factor. Overall without the scent it was pretty good.
sophia g.
I love the smell to it and how it foams onto my hands. I like how you can smell the vanilla but sometimes when you use to much it can be over powering. It could be more affordable but ehre's many coupons that you can use. I am always going to love Bath and Body Works
Saya R.
Hamilton, ON
Love this hand soap!!! I have very dry hands and this product doesn't over dry my skin. I only need to use a little bit to wash my hands. It also smells really good and leaves a light vanilla scent on my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Jessica M.
Toronto
I love all of the bath and body works hand soaps! They all smell fantastic and they foam up great. They go on sale really often as well which is fantastic because who doesn't want to save money?! They sell great scents for every season and holidays too!
Emmah F.
these foaming hand soaps not only smell amazing but leave your hands feeling clean after use, it is like nothing i have ever used before and i use it everyday. It definitely lives up to my expectations and i can't wait to purchase more!
Sabina K.
Warm vanilla sugar has a soft scent.the foam formula is super hydrating and does not strip the hand of its natural moisture. Vitamin e also is included which helps hands to be moisturized. Foam is convenient and rinses off very nicely.
Hollis M.
Canada ❤️
This product was absolutely lovely!! I bought this at my local bath and body works store.
Pros: this product leaves your hands smelling amazing
cons: nothing
I am very happy with this product and I would recommend this to everyone! 💗💗💗

joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?