BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Heather M.
I've repurchased this soap several times and really enjoy it. Great scent and love that it foams, making it very easy for kids to use also. I bought it during a sale event so the price was reduced, I'm not sure I would pay full price for the bottle as we seemed to go through it very quickly compared to other soaps. I will be watching for it to go on sale again to stock up.
Beata S.
Foaming soaps from B&BW are my favorite! This one in particular will be amazing for everyone who enjoy sweet smells. I use it every time after doing my makeup and it has no problem with removing swatches of waterproof products, even eyeliner or liquid lipsticks which are always problematic. Also it does not dry out hand, and smell stay on hands for very long time.
Robyn B.
Love the shape of the bottle, and it has a easy pump cap. This soap dispenses as a foam, which I really like because it does the lathering for your! This vanilla sugar one has to be one of my favorite scents. I will always buy bath and body soaps...alone they can be pretty costly but usually there's deals where you can buy multiples for a better price
Jai J.
London
This is one of my favorite scents ever! I love that it is foaming and has anti bacterial properties but doesn't make your skin dry.

This scent is everything. It is hands down the best vanilla scented product I've ever smelt. I like in the UK and every time someone goes to the US I always ask for this and the matching lotion for my bathroom.
Deya W.
Windsor, ON
I absolutely LOVE the smell called warm vanilla sugar from bath & body works. Growing up its all my mom bought. The smell of that stuff is very comforting and smells super delicious. Definitely a huge fan of this one. I like all of their products that smell like this. Their lotions and soaps and body sprays. Yummy !!
Sorcha O.
I love this product so much! I physically cannot recommend it enough, first of all the smell is incredible, so clearly vanilla yet not too much so it gives you a headache. I find the product really moisturises your hands and after I've used it they feel so soft and smell so much like vanilla.
Skylor P.
Oh my gosh! I absolutely loooooovvvvveeee this product! I use it every single day! It is so much better than anything else I've every used! It has such an amazing product and it isn't too pricey. I am 100% satisfied with this purchase and would definitely recommend to anyone who asked! 10/10
Suzie M.
This lathers really nicely and you do feel like your hands are getting a nice clean. It's a foaming soap which is known for drying out skin, but the bath and body works one is not the case. It is affordable and even more so if you go during a sale which bath and body works has all the time
Jasmin G.
I love Bath & Body Works foaming hand soaps. They always have the best scents, especially their Christmas ones. I find that they don't dry out your hands like other hand soaps. I always make sure to have a couple on hand so I never run out. I even make sure to buy extra to have at work.
Zoha T.
Windsor
I love the smell of vanilla and often when I use other hand soaps they give my hand a weird texture after I'm done washing my hands but with the bath and boy works hand soap, it doesn't leave a weird texture and it leaves my hands smelling good and the smell isn't too strong either
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?