BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley A.
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
I love all their foaming handsoaps, but this scent is definitely my favorite.
Rachael R.
Saco, ME
Love love this soap, I prefer foaming hand soap and this scent is just great
Linda S.
Fairfield, OH
This makes for a great gift, has a light smell and everyone loves vanilla.
Feels great and smells even better! Bath and Body Works soaps are the best!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
One more Bath & Body works aroma in my collection of favourite fragrances. It's difficult to explain this "warm" side of it, but it really true. I guess that this combination of vanilla and something sweet... like cookies.. have strong associations with warm family evenings when mommy is cooking.
But I don't recommend it for summer days, as during this time you need something fresh. This one is definitely perfect for cold days.
Alexandra D.
Mississauga, ON
I really love this scent and formula. The soap formula is actually very strong and can take off more than other soaps can. It's always fun to see it go from liquid to foam.
Lyn D.
This soap offers a unique scent that reminds me of my high school days. It's absolutely sweet and refreshing! Like most Bath & Body Works item, you can usually get a discount if you buy more so the price is pretty reasonable.
Janine N.
I love this hand soap , it is always afforded, the value is okay I wish that the scent was a little less but I still love it , I always but them I don't rember the last time buying another brand of soap
Amy B.
Regina, SK
I fell in love with bath and body works products some time ago, but unfortunately didn't have a store in my area. The scent of this soap is one of my favorites - it's not too strong, but it lingers quite a while. It's great for the kids because they like the texture of it. We finally got a store in my city, and though it's not in the most convenient location for me, I will definitely go and stock up. The soap is great to have on hand and it also makes an awesome gift!
Tara O.
Saint John, NB
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Handsoap is "Christmas in a bottle." This scent gives me so many fond memories of the holidays! I love, love, love this scent! It's a very universal scent that everyone enjoys. This is a great product to give as a gift. I give the scent 5 out of 5 stars ... but the product in general I give 4 out of 5 stars, as this soap is very drying to your hands. Bath & Body Works needs to bring back their moisturizing soap, as they were a 5 out of 5.
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?