BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hannah B.
Lexington, KY
This is such a classic scent, one of my all time favorites. Plus the soap makes hands feel very clean! Love it!
Lauren D.
I love Bath and body is gentle foaming hand soap and was pleasantly surprised when they least it in warm vanilla sugar not too expensive at 6:50 a bottle located in any bath and body store or online would recommend would Re-purchase
Sue D.
Austin, TX
I love love love the smell of Warm Vanilla Sugar. It's my "signature" scent. This soap is very good, leaves you clean and smelling amazing. And I think you get a good amount of product for the price. I always have this stuff on hand. My grandmother loves it too. I bought her the whole Warm Vanilla Sugar line for Christmas this year.
Ivy D.
This soap smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Scent lingers on your hands for a while too. My only complaint would be that it really dries my hands out.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Warm vanilla sugar is my favorite scent from bath and body works! Anything in this scent is great. I love bath and body works foam hand soaps because they last forever! Definitely would recommend to a friend, they're very effective and smell great!
Alivia W.
In love with these soaps! I go to the bathroom just as an excuse to use them haha! They smell amazing and I love the way the foam feels :) They are also very inexpensive compared to other soaps and make for many great uses! would 100% recommend!! I love it
Jillian H.
Perfect soap! Great scent and doesn't dry my hands out. I love the foam texture as it makes rinsing hands quicker.
Tara O.
Saint John, NB
Bath & Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Handsoap is "Christmas in a bottle." This scent gives me so many fond memories of the holidays! I love, love, love this scent! It's a very universal scent that everyone enjoys. This is a great product to give as a gift. I give the scent 5 out of 5 stars ... but the product in general I give 4 out of 5 stars, as this soap is very drying to your hands. Bath & Body Works needs to bring back their moisturizing soap, as they were a 5 out of 5.
Amy B.
Regina, SK
I fell in love with bath and body works products some time ago, but unfortunately didn't have a store in my area. The scent of this soap is one of my favorites - it's not too strong, but it lingers quite a while. It's great for the kids because they like the texture of it. We finally got a store in my city, and though it's not in the most convenient location for me, I will definitely go and stock up. The soap is great to have on hand and it also makes an awesome gift!
Kendelle G.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite scent from B&BW! I like the foaming soap, as I feel it gets into all the nooks and crannies when washing your hands. It isn't terribly moisturizing, but doesn't dry out your hands like some hand washes. (This is anecdotal, as I have no idea of the quantities of SLS in this product!) The smell lasts even after a thorough washing of your hands, so, make sure that whichever soap you get, you like the smell!
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?