BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Crystal U.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! Smells absolutely delicious and leaves my hands super soft!!!
Lisa C.
I love this soap!! Its great. I love the smell, the feel of it. One pump gets the job done.
Ana B.
Previously owned the perfume and lotion and loved them! So this is a must for me since I love the sweet and clinging smell of the perfume! Definitely need to purchase this sometime when I'm in need of a hand soap!
Kimberly H.
I love this hand soap. It cleans your hands with a delightful scent and is reasonably priced. I have always been satisfied with this soap.
Kaori T.
this is AMAZING, i love this product and i buy it every time i can. i use it every time i wash my hands, to get them cleaner and with a better smell. the price is totally affordable. and it fits all my expectations and beyond. I'm fully satisfied with this product.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
By far a timeless scent by Bsrh and body works. It never gets old and perfect to use no matter the time of year.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport, NY
This is one of the Bath and Body Works soap scents I use in my bathroom and it is wonderful. Not only does the foam last long (one pump is enough for one washing ), the scent lasts too. It leaves your hands feeling clean and soft, not dry. I have 5 kids who never seemed to want to wash their hands (Ew.) but since buying B&BW foaming hand soap, I've noticed they WANT to wash their hands, which I'm happy about. You can't go wrong with this stuff!
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
Love having this wonderful smells from bath and body works in my bathroom for my kitchen sink! Guests always love it too!
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I love foaming soaps, and Bath & Body Works makes great ones!! This scent is so nice! :)
Maria G.
I just loovvveeee the smell of this. I love all the products in this signature collection, my favorite is the lotion
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?