BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Coleen W.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This is one of my favorite soaps! It doesn't dry out your hands and it smells amazing!
Rachel G.
Hammond, IN
This is one of my favorite scents, it leaves my hands feeling soft with a great aroma.
Ashley A.
I love all their foaming handsoaps, but this scent is definitely my favorite.
Maria H.
Love the scent :) I literally love vanilla and this foaming is very gentle with your hands <3
Lisa C.
I love this stuff! It works great and smells amazing! It dries almost instantly as well.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
Mmmmmm this still is amazing. Makes my hands feel all soft and clean! Plus it's my favorite warm scent by them, so I'm over the moon happy!
Alicia T.
York, PA
I always have to have this soap in my bathroom. It smells delicious and works very well. It really smells like a vanilla cookie.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
These smell really good and often go on sale. ..however. .the foam doesn't seem to last very long so I prefer regular soaps.
Kristy B.
One of my all-time favorite hand soap scents! When I stock up on my soaps I always have the scent on hand.
Cassidy R.
Carterville, IL
These are the only soaps I will EVER keep in my home. They smell amazing and don’t dry your hands out.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?