BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Candy B.
East Palestine, OH
Review for: And Signature Collection Anti Bacterial Foaming Hand Soap New Look more...
I love there hand wash I'm my bathroom and in the kitchen. And this sent is not to strong.
Lisa C.
I love this soap!! Its great. I love the smell, the feel of it. One pump gets the job done.
Martha A.
It's my favorite ,I love the way it smells on my skin ..I use it constantly all the time !.
Princes V.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells really good.. it bubbles so fast,the price are ok not too bad for a good hand soap..
Tiffany S.
Baltimore, MD
Great product I'm glad they sell items like this .. Anything vanilla smells awesome anyway
Justine J.
Atlanta, GA
This. Stuff. Smells. AMAZING! I love it so much. Doesn't leave your hands too dry either.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I love foaming soaps, and Bath & Body Works makes great ones!! This scent is so nice! :)
Lisa C.
I love this stuff! It works great and smells amazing! It dries almost instantly as well.
Jacquie R.
Staten Island, NY
I love the smell. It is my go to scent from bath and body works. Never felt more relaxed.
Jessica M.
Redwood Vly, CA
This soap smells so amazing!!! I love the way it smells and it leaves your hands so soft!
Jossi M.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?