BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Olivia A.
Live this scent and it's really long lasting and lasts all day and it made my hands really soft highly recommend to u guys !!!
Jenifer L.
Sachse, TX
This is a wonderful scent and I am such a big fan of bath & body works' foaming antibacterial hand soap.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Good scent. Excellent foam soap. Doesn't leave hands dried out. Many many other scents to choose from
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
I love BBW's foam soaps! They smell great and they work great! I especially love this smell.
Dawn C.
Newton, NC
My favorite handsoap. Leaves my hands feeling soft and clean and smelling like a freshly baked cookie.
Caroline H.
It smells so good kind of like walking into a bakery!! It always makes me hungry for sweets.
Angel I.
One of my favorite hand soaps from Bath and Body Works. Leaves my hands soft and feeling great.
kailey w.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love the smell of warm vanilla sugar at bath and body works and in a foaming soap is even better!!!
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
Warm Vanilla Sugar is an ALL TIME favorite of mine! Such a great scent and my boyfriend even loves it!
Catherine M.
This is my favorite for the hand soaps. Smells so good! Love the vanilla scent.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?