BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Alison K.
Irvine, CA
My go-to guest bathroom soap!! It's got a great texture and the scent is pleasing but not overwhelming. I like that the pump never clogs and I don't have to worry about my guests' hands. It's a classic that never goes out of style! I actually keep a few extra bottles at home in case I need a last minute gift.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is such a classic scent and I love it in the foaming form. It's an easy choice for a guest bathroom because it's a universally-loved scent unlike some Bath & Bodyworks scents. Great value if you can get it on sale during the semi-annual sale or one of there other great promotions (seriously for $2-3!).
Jess P.
Charlotte, NC
I normally love Bath & Body foaming hand soaps, so much that we stock up during the big sale for the whole year. I picked this one up for the holidays thinking it wouldn't be too overpowering but I was WRONG. This soaps makes your hands smell like they just came out of a bowl of sugar cookies and frosting.
Phoebe L.
Raleigh, NC
This is a tried and true favorite for me. The warm vanilla scent is perfect for the fall and winter and the consistency of the soap is perfect! It's light and gentle and my hands always feel clean after using it. It can sometime feel a little drying in the winter so I always pair it with a good hand cream.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The foaming hand soap is my absolute favorite! It doesn't gunk up at the end of the spout like gel soaps can. It seems to last a very long time. I have a bottle in all of my bathrooms and one on the kitchen sink! The Warm Vanilla Sugar is a classic scent that I'm comfortable putting even in guest spaces.
Ellie S.
Birmingham, AL
I love the hand soap from bath and body works! It is very affordable for anyone coming from a college student and the pros it smells amazing and makes your hands feel soft and not dry feeling I haven't had any cons just get but its my go to soap when I have guest over and it's the only kind I usually buy
Stacy P.
Very good vanilla scent that everyone loves. It leaves a light fragrance after washing your hands. The foaming soap can be drying on your hands especially when you wash them so much but there is a softness in the soap that doesn't compare to other brands. I prefer their soap over every other brand.
Kc R.
Reedley, CA
The lather is very nice. The smell of vanilla really makes me think of the holidays and that nice "home sweet home" vibe. I bought this at my local bath and body works. I go through so many of these soaps in my house. I am pleased with this light but effective soap. Definitely would buy again.
Alana T.
Wilson, NC
My all time hands down favorite scent from Bath and Body Works! I drive 30 minutes to my local mall just to get this beauty! So easy on skin and easy to use. This product exceeded my expectations when I purchased it! I buy this product for all my gal pals, so I would definitely recommend!
Mallory S.
Tallahassee, FL
Bath & body works is by far my favorite place to buy soaps and air freshening supplies! Warm vanilla sugar is always a great scent to buy to make everyone have. It's not too strong and just the right amount of sweet. We normally keep this scent or something similar in our guest bathroom.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?