BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This scent is absolutely heavenly! The soap leaves my hands mildly hydrated and never drys my skin out.
Grace G.
Smells great, I tend to buy the gel soap more often because I feel like it lasts longer then the foam and I like the scrubbing beads.
Emily A.
I love this soap. It is my go to soap for all seasons as I love the scent. I love foaming soap as I feel like it really gets my hands clean.
Emilie B.
Bangor, ME
It's my go to bathroom soap. I always get compliments on it. It is such a gentle fragrance, even people who are sensitive to scents are fine with it.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
Sweet smell. Foam makes it easy to use and rinse off. Even better, the dispenser doesn't get clogged as easily as normal soaps.
Justine A.
I am not a fan of these handsoaps. They are too heavily perfumed and very drying on the hands. I prefer a natural soap with no chemicals in them.
Sabrina L.
One of my favorite PocketBac scents. I have mine clipped onto my backpack for on-the-go sanitation that does not dry out my very sensitive skin.
Andria M.
Sisters, OR
My absolute Bath and Body Works fragrance and the foaming with their handsoaps is awesome! Leaves your hands fresh, clean and smelling great!
kim b.
presque isle, me
I love this stuff!! you never get too much and you always are able to empty the bottle because of it so foamy!
Tamara S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the smell of this and i got super excited when i bought the soap i love it because i love anything from bath and body works
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?