BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Katrina M.
I love how this smells! Such a nice, warm scent- especially for a hand sanitizer. I always have this in my purse with me. I definitely recommend trying it!
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
I'm a huge fan of bath and body works especially the soap but I am not a big fan of this scent. It smells way too sweet and instantly gives me a headache.
hilana n.
lynnwood, wa
ينشتبرلاتشيلابرعشيلارتشيلابرمشلايعنبرلاانشغقابلايتبرلانمشيلارتشيسمعؤلاشنرلاتاؤر اؤر شعهيراعهشيلارشعلابرلابلاشبريتلاشسنلارمتنشلاشلارتمشيلارلايشتبرلاشيعبرلاشيتبرلاشيمعرالاشيبرععيبرلاشيمبعرلا
Michelle R.
Not gentle and the scent of this soap is off. They have changed the scent since the last time I purchased(which was years ago). I will not repurchase.
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
MMMM... Now relax. The smell of this , warm vanilla sugar, has been a all time classic favorite of mine for many years. The foaming of this soap is really foamy and not at all watered down.
Tina K.
Who doesn't love the smell of warm vanilla sugar? I have all B&BW vanilla warm sugar products. they smell so nice!
Mary F.
Canton, MI
I love Bath and Body Works foaming soaps. I always have a stash of them in my house. Warm vanilla sugar is always a safe bet as far as scent.
Jillian R.
Boston, MA
I love bath & body work foaming soaps. I have the vanilla sugar scent in a body mist & it's very warm & sweet smelling. Great quality brand
Jessica K.
I love s scent so much. Vanilla is my absolute favorite. It has a very rich scent for a hand sanitizer. It has little microbeads inside which dissolve very quickly.
Andrea A.
New Lexington, OH
My favorite for the hand soap line. This is what I have in my bathroom at the moment. Always smells great and doesn't tear up my hands.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?