BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley C.
This is by far one of my favorite bath and body works products. This scent to is to die for. It's a classic. I love vanilla and bakery type smells. Mmm I love how nice my hands smell after I was my them.
Cali B.
Love this soap. It smells wonderful and feels nice. Some vanilla scents from other companies are too much, but Bath and Body Works did very well with this product.
Jennifer M.
I love the way this soap smells lol. It leaves your hands smelling just like vanilla and to top it off, its anti bacterial. Some soaps that are scented aren't anti bacterial. This is a great soap if you like vanilla
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
I love the foaming hand soap! Warm vanilla sugar is such a classic scent, and it's not too strong. So I don't have to worry about it bothering sensitive noses when I leave it in the guest bathroom.
Tiana L.
Waterbury, CT
I have the entire warm vanilla sugar collection. It's a really lovely smell but be warned it's overpowering when used in excess. One of my favorite scents though, really great soap, no complaints.
Mandy L.
Buckhannon, WV
I love love love all of Bath and Body Works soaps. Especially the foaming ones. Vanilla Sugar is a class scent from Bath and Body Works that everyone loves.
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
I love the foaming hand soaps from Bath and Body Works. This is one of my favorite scents from the store. This soap cleans my hands and doesn't leave any soap residue after rinsing and it leaves your hands smelling really good. Would repurchase in a heart beat.
Rachel P.
Popular scent but I would rather have it as a candle than a hand soap. Maybe it's just me, but I like for my hands to smell clean and fresh versus sweet and savory.
Stephanie V.
I love the foaming soaps from bath and body works, and with a scent like warm vanilla sugar you can't go wrong. It is a scent almost everyone will enjoy.
Sonya N.
Philadelphia, PA
I love bath and body works but I am not a fan of warm vanilla scent. I love the foam and how soft it leaves my hands feeling after using this product.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?