BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Megan J.
One of my absolute favorite scents ever. The smell is so inviting. I love how clean my hands feel with this product. I also find that the scent lasts long which is most important to me. I will definitely purchase this again.
Kayla H.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
These are my favorite soaps, they lather really well, get my hands clean and best of all they smell amazing. I love the Warm Vanilla (and pretty much any other vanilla/brown sugar scents) the best. They are a little more expensive than some other soaps, but they always seem to have sales and that's when I stock up.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bath & Body Works' hand sanitizers are my absolute favorite, and I always stock up when I go. Warm Vanilla Sugar is such a yummy scent, I always get compliments whenever I share some of this delicious-smelling sanitizer. I keep a bottle hanging from my purse all the time! I also have the lotion, body wash, and body spray...but it's not like I'm obsessed or anything. :)
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
If you can catch these on sale they're a great purchase! I think I bought 5 for $20 recently and really think that's a good value.

Every scent I've ever tried is wonderful but this vanilla sugar is the classic go-to that everyone will love.

One bottle conservatively can last about 3 months.
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
Best soap ever made! The small of this product relaxes me and feel soothing when I was my hands with it. Everyone loves the warm vanilla smell and this product has been repurchased many times.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
I love the bath & Body Works vanilla sugar foaming soap. It smells so good every time someone uses it my bathroom smells like a candy store I think. I love how it foams an does not just come out like the other soaps.
Heather G.
My absolute favorite fragrance from bath and body. Also my favorite kind of soap. Love the foaming, it's very helpful when it comes to washing my toddlers hands. Leaves my hands soft and smelling great.
Emily S.
Elizabeth, CO
This has such a soft scent, NOT offensive to my head or nose at all. I like really soft smells, fruity, dessert-y smells, and this fills every one of those requirements! It reminds me of God's beautiful flowers and foods that He's made.
Nicole F.
Bath and Body Works foaming soap is my favorite! One pump is enough for a wash. It doesn't leave your Hands feeling dry, and the scent lingers. I keep my cabinets stocked with tons of different scents.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?