BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sarah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Such a warm and great smell perfect for a guest bathroom! I use it year round!
Rachael R.
Saco, ME
Love love this soap, I prefer foaming hand soap and this scent is just great
Feels great and smells even better! Bath and Body Works soaps are the best!
Linda S.
Fairfield, OH
This makes for a great gift, has a light smell and everyone loves vanilla.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
This will forever be one of my favorite soaps. I never buy any soap from any other store than Bath and Body Works so I have had the opportunity to try many of their foaming hand soaps and can say they are a must in every household. It is also a plus that the scent stays on your hands for a while.
Shaina L.
Waukesha
I really like Bath and Body works. I've found that the smell of some of their vanilla products like this one can get old quick (like after a year or two) but overall this one remains one of my favorites. The pump is great for in the kitchen. It's quick, easy, and always leaves me smelling great.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This works so good and smells delicious. I love the foaming soap because you only need a little bit to get a good lather. This container lasts because it's so concentrated.
Ah V.
My favorite foam hand soap at bath and body works. I love the smell of it. I love the smell of sugary things. Once in a while they will have good deals on handsoap.
Ashlynd K.
Happy Valley, OR
This is my favorite hand soap! Smells awesome. It makes me think of yummy sugar cookies. The foam is great because you don't feel like there is a mass of soap that you need to keep rinsing and rinsing to remove. Hands end up feeling clean and smelling fabulous.
Peyton P.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love the scent of this hand soap. It makes my hands feel so soft afterwards. This soap smells better than most. I love Bath and Bodyworks and their soaps. I definitely recommend this soap.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?