BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Candy B.
East Palestine, OH
I love there hand wash I'm my bathroom and in the kitchen. And this sent is not to strong.
Tiffany S.
Baltimore, MD
Great product I'm glad they sell items like this .. Anything vanilla smells awesome anyway
Jessica M.
Redwood Vly, CA
This soap smells so amazing!!! I love the way it smells and it leaves your hands so soft!
Mary F.
This is my favorite hand soap. I always feel like my hands are clean and smooth after use
Justine J.
Atlanta, GA
This. Stuff. Smells. AMAZING! I love it so much. Doesn't leave your hands too dry either.
Sharra L.
Fort Myers
This product smells amazing. I love how refreshing foaming hand soap feels. So luxurious.
Danielle P.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this product - smells wonderful and my hands feel fresh and soft after using it :)
Jacquie R.
Staten Island, NY
I love the smell. It is my go to scent from bath and body works. Never felt more relaxed.
Angelica C.
Monroe Township, NJ
This soap leaves your hands clean. If you enjoy a strong vanilla scent you will enjoy it.
Javana B.
Topeka
Makes my hands feel great and smelt great, the smell lasted long while Hands felt clean.
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?