BY BATH & BODY WORKS

James H.
Springfield, MO
Like how it foams up and smells great. This is the only type of hand soap we use in our house.
Shelby D.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this soap. It smells really good and I like to stock up for every bathroom in the house!
Jennifer M.
Knoxville
Smells amazing and leaves your hands very soft, even after washing your hands multiple times.
Claud A.
Bakersfield, CA
This scent is amazing! Not only does it leave a good smell but it feels so soft on the hands.
Alicia D.
Lake Charles, LA
Vanilla is one of favorite scent. Foam soap i use a lot for my hands. Good product i recommend
I have always loved vanilla smelling stuff so two me it was great! It was very moisturizing!
Megan T.
Carmichael, CA
The smell of this soap is so sweet. I love washing my hands with this soap. I really like it
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This is a great soap for the bathroom! It smells great and I love it especially in the fall!
Martha A.
It's my favorite ,I love the way it smells on my skin ..I use it constantly all the time !.
Princes V.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells really good.. it bubbles so fast,the price are ok not too bad for a good hand soap..
joceline m.
Does it smell good?
Chloe M.
Is it good for dry hands?